One positive from Bedlam

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 9, 2004
Whoever put together the video board material gets an A+. Some of that stuff was great. I really liked the Groundhog day scene with the Toby Keith and Garth Brooks music...good stuff

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Whoever put together the video board material gets an A+. Some of that stuff was great. I really liked the Groundhog day scene with the Toby Keith and Garth Brooks music...good stuff

They have been doing pretty cool stuff all year, and I agree...however something was very wrong with the sound and a large square Pixel is out on the jumb tron...we need to fix that stuff for next year.

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2012
Stillwater, OK

OMG. is this what we have been reduced to? And of course you would love the video that PROJECTED little brother like crazy out of it. They should change the quote to "But one game stings just a little more" because fans like you don't demand a better program you just care about video projections and us being a little brother bunch of wannabe football players just partaking in a glorified social event.

You suck

Osuc

Greenhorn
Sep 10, 2016
Tonkawa, hawaii
Having a great video presentation is something to be very proud of. I congratulate mike holder having the foresight to include this in the fan experience. We are proud of this.

Jul 9, 2004
OMG. is this what we have been reduced to? . And of course you would love the video that PROJECTED little brother like crazy out of it. They should change the quote to "But one game stings just a little more because fans like you don't demand a better program you just care about video projections and us being a little brother bunch of wannabe football players just partaking in a glorified social event.

You suck
1 - it's extremely difficult to take any man seriously when he starts a sentence with OMG.
2 - Garth Brooks, Toby Keith and Groundhog day..what's little brother about that?
3 - I honestly don't know what quote you are referencing. Can't comment on that.
2 - Fans like me..see below
3 - In regards to your glorified social event, HAVE YOU EVER WALKED AROUND CAMPUS ON GAMEDAY? Did you happen to see any of the tents, grills, ice chests and groups of people just enjoying the day? Please just google social event. Florida vs Georgia, the world's largest cocktail party ring a bell?? It is most definitely a social event. And the Student Union, Hideaway, Chris's, Eskimo Joes as well as many other businesses are very thankful for the fans that attend these "social events".
4 - Why do I suck?
If you think you set the bar for what a good fan should be, I'll take suck everyday. I've seen your work on this board more than enough times to know what you stand for.. You only show up when things aren't going well so you can bitch and throw out every insult imaginable at "your team'". Have you ever said anything positive in one of the game threads? Dude, you still have a pic of Taylor Cornelius as your avatar. I'm sure you wear that as some sort of badge of honor....look at me and see how creative and clever I am. The stuff you write, in my opinion, is classless. Just like your comment on this thread. You could have just read the original post and exited the thread. Or even disagree with it. But nope,in typical form, your satisfaction is achieved only through insults and name calling.

All that being said, the username Cowboyairman sounds like you may be military. If so, thank you for your service...sincerely, thank you..

Go Pokes..

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
1 - it's extremely difficult to take any man seriously when he starts a sentence with OMG.
2 - Garth Brooks, Toby Keith and Groundhog day..what's little brother about that?
3 - I honestly don't know what quote you are referencing. Can't comment on that.
2 - Fans like me..see below
3 - In regards to your glorified social event, HAVE YOU EVER WALKED AROUND CAMPUS ON GAMEDAY? Did you happen to see any of the tents, grills, ice chests and groups of people just enjoying the day? Please just google social event. Florida vs Georgia, the world's largest cocktail party ring a bell?? It is most definitely a social event. And the Student Union, Hideaway, Chris's, Eskimo Joes as well as many other businesses are very thankful for the fans that attend these "social events".
4 - Why do I suck?
If you think you set the bar for what a good fan should be, I'll take suck everyday. I've seen your work on this board more than enough times to know what you stand for.. You only show up when things aren't going well so you can bitch and throw out every insult imaginable at "your team'". Have you ever said anything positive in one of the game threads? Dude, you still have a pic of Taylor Cornelius as your avatar. I'm sure you wear that as some sort of badge of honor....look at me and see how creative and clever I am. The stuff you write, in my opinion, is classless. Just like your comment on this thread. You could have just read the original post and exited the thread. Or even disagree with it. But nope,in typical form, your satisfaction is achieved only through insults and name calling.

All that being said, the username Cowboyairman sounds like you may be military. If so, thank you for your service...sincerely, thank you..

Go Pokes..
Stilly Stilly