Okstate MBB vs Ole Miss

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 31, 2013
can we start a gofundme campaign to right-size GIA? Whoever decided to double the capacity of that gym should be horse whipped.
I feel bad for you. You haven’t seen that building in all its glory. Bad basketball, recession, the Thunder showing up, football being markedly better with its best decade ever, etc all play a part.

There is nothing wrong with the size, you’ll see that soon. At least I hope you get to.
I agree. My 15 year old son has yet to experience the glory of GIA. I tell him about the good ole days but he really wants to witness it in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PokeJ

Sheriff
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
can we start a gofundme campaign to right-size GIA? Whoever decided to double the capacity of that gym should be horse whipped.
I feel bad for you. You haven’t seen that building in all its glory. Bad basketball, recession, the Thunder showing up, football being markedly better with its best decade ever, etc all play a part.

There is nothing wrong with the size, you’ll see that soon. At least I hope you get to.
I agree. My 15 year old son has yet to experience the glory of GIA. I tell him about the good ole days but he really wants to witness it in person.

I’m going for the first time in two years Wednesday. Working in Oklahoma next week