Okstate MBB vs Ole Miss

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
can we start a gofundme campaign to right-size GIA? Whoever decided to double the capacity of that gym should be horse whipped.
That's stupid. The add on was great and filled for several years until an avalanche of factors happened with our bball program. No one should be horse whipped for making what was the right call at the time.

Sep 29, 2006
can we start a gofundme campaign to right-size GIA? Whoever decided to double the capacity of that gym should be horse whipped.
I am going to assume you a younger fan (no criticism), when Eddie was ripping off Sweet 16's or better every year the old girl had 10,000+ every night and it was voted the best area in the country.

Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
I am going to assume you a younger fan (no criticism), when Eddie was ripping off Sweet 16's or better every year the old girl had 10,000+ every night and it was voted the best area in the country.
It was sold out. Students paid back g bucks for basketball tickets and camped out to get good seats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 16, 2004
DFW
One of the reasons I have tinnitus. It’s crazy how loud that place got. I couldn’t even hear the guy next to me yelling into my ear. Worth it.

Feb 18, 2009
I feel bad for you. You haven’t seen that building in all its glory. Bad basketball, recession, the Thunder showing up, football being markedly better with its best decade ever, etc all play a part.

There is nothing wrong with the size, you’ll see that soon. At least I hope you get to.

Dec 17, 2011
Well georgetown lost to UNC Greensboro so they are now 4-3. This year is just crazy teams are losing left and right. Us and WVU are the only undefeated in the big 12

Dec 17, 2011
Our schedule suddenly doesnt look as daunting. Possible undefeated going into big 12 play anyone?
We have a good shot especially since we have 2 of our 4 hard games at home and the other is in tulsa. We dont have a strong opponent that we are big underdogs against this year.

Aug 31, 2016
Wichita,Ks
Syracuse and Ole Miss I dont think are as bad as we seen they just couldnt handle our shut down defense. Sure we could lose one in non con but the good news is that even when we are shooting like crap our defense keeps it within reach so we're never out of it. I feel confident about all wins in non con but not ready to guarantee it.

Dec 17, 2011
Syracuse and Ole Miss I dont think are as bad as we seen they just couldnt handle our shut down defense. Sure we could lose one in non con but the good news is that even when we are shooting like crap our defense keeps it within reach so we're never out of it. I feel confident about all wins in non con but not ready to guarantee it.
Agreed. Nothing is guaranteed anymore in the college basketball world.

Jun 9, 2008
The Water
Anei looks light years better than last year. Seems like Cannen is doing a good job with him and the other big men. Really special that he is young enough to practice with them and coach them hands on.

Dec 17, 2011
One think ice needs to work on that he can easily fix (not his shooting that takes time), is his fast break scoring. He got blocked about 3 times after he stole it and went for a layup. He also doesn't get the "and 1", he goes to the line for 2. Hes a bit predictable when it comes to fast break scoring. If he gets that, add about 6-8 points per game for him.