Oklahoma State vs Tulsa Score Prediction Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 29, 2016
US
If Sanders has improved his decision making, as well as thinking mich, much, much faster:

Our good guys: 48
Other good guys: 21
(My grandfather, may he rest in peace, was a huge Tulsa fan and I enjoyed every second sitting by him in the TU stands of every home game)

If Sanders and the defensive unit has improved:

Our good guys: 58
Tulsa: 14

If Sanders has not improved:

Good guys: 37
Tulsa: 21

If Sanders and defense has not improved:

Good guys: 28

Sure, my post is a mess, but writing a few words in a post is rather silly, IMO. I think TU will put up a fight.. their HC is (or should be) on the hot seat, and I think they'll have a great game plan. If TU's QB has improved, along with their OL, I think it will be a decent game to watch. I do not see a TU victory however.. tho I will not be surprised if the game is much, much closer than most have anticipated.

Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
If Sanders has improved his decision making, as well as thinking mich, much, much faster:

Our good guys: 48
Other good guys: 21
(My grandfather, may he rest in peace, was a huge Tulsa fan and I enjoyed every second sitting by him in the TU stands of every home game)

If Sanders and the defensive unit has improved:

Our good guys: 58
Tulsa: 14

If Sanders has not improved:

Good guys: 37

If Sanders and defense has not improved:

Good guys: 28

Sure, my post is a mess, but writing a few words in a post is rather silly, IMO. I think TU will put up a fight.. their HC is (or should be) on the hot seat, and I think they'll have a great game plan. If TU's QB has improved, along with their OL, I think it will be a decent game to watch. I do not see a TU victory however.. tho I will not be surprised if the game is much, much closer than most have anticipated.
Not going to go out on a limb and actually make a pick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Sanders makes us forget the COVID rattle in norman, Hubbard starts his march to 2100 yards for the season and the Heisman, the D throws a shut out and Tylan starts his journey to the Biletnikoff.

Pokes 52
Tropical Depressions 0