Oklahoma State Cowboys vs #16 West Virginia Mountaineers (ESPN2 @8PM)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 18, 2011
This is a mostly veteran team and we are miserably bad. Boynton is full of energy and enthusiasm but there is no indication that he can coach up and develop a team.

Sep 9, 2013
You guys will likely make the NCAA. You've beat some good teams, and losses to TT and WVU wont be held against you.

Minnesota is actually playing well now and gave Ohio State its 1st loss. WVU is the only team that has beaten Wichita state, whose ranked.

You just need to get likely back in shape. and find a couple better athletes than those white guys who are slow and cant dribble. probably have young guys on the bench that'll eat into their minutes as the season progresses.

Jan 13, 2005
Ice just isn’t himself. Hasn’t looked the same since the illness. Just kind of on the floor. Not really making an impact. Kind of hard to win when your best player has 5 points, 4 boards, and 2 assists

Oct 30, 2007
You guys will likely make the NCAA. You've beat some good teams, and losses to TT and WVU wont be held against you.

Minnesota is actually playing well now and gave Ohio State its 1st loss. WVU is the only team that has beaten Wichita state, whose ranked.

You just need to get likely back in shape. and find a couple better athletes than those white guys who are slow and cant dribble. probably have young guys on the bench that'll eat into their minutes as the season progresses.
Coach Huggins has done a great job of getting your program back on track. Your front court is impressive.

Apr 18, 2009
NW OKC
So six years?
You can make a final four with seven players
I'm sure u can @ and i'm sure it goes back to Eddie - or give your oSu example- don't give me Kansas or Duke, etc, AL.
What does Indiana think now?. Guess what; times change. We went down a rabbit hole albeit it with a 4 or 5 star every other year, not too many. Happy - crap no but we need a new relight - I believe in this coach. OK 4 years up call me out - OK?

Apr 27, 2006
Coach needs to set defined roles for each player, shots allowed to take, and enforce said roles with the bench-minutes played. Appears to be to much I'm your buddy coaching IMO.