Oklahoma State @ #22 Texas Tech (11AM - ESPN2)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Wait till next year. Also in football, wait till next year. Also wrestling, next year is our year. It's okie state. Been saying saying that and hearing that since the late 70`s. It never changes.
Wrestling has been a top ten iconic program for decades.Football and basketball can only dream of the success Coach Smith has led his program too
Not to mention the foootball program has been in postseason play for 14 or 15 consecutive years. B-ball program can’t come close to that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
missing easy layups, jacking up air ball threes, no defense, no discipline on offense....bad bad embarrassing game...How did this team win that tournament in Brooklyn? Looks like a totally different team. It's not like we just have a bunch of idiots on the court. We just are severely bad right now. At least he pulled all the starters.
I'll tell you how, I'm thinking dizzy and Waters one or both of them are probably not feeling well from the look of the way they're playing offense and you've got Isaac coming off of being sick and I don't think he's well yet completely because he seems to be having issues still.

For those of you saying the seniors don't know how to deal with adversity or the starters from last year, just look at last year in regards to how they did handle things. For instance with an almost come from behind overtime victory in Lubbock last year. And there were several games they fought back and won last year. I really think some of you guys have time vision and can't remember last year or look beyond our shooting to see that there may be other factors going on.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Aug 31, 2013
Is this bad players or bad coaching or both?
More bad coaching than bad players. We could have an offense to that moved the ball and had guy cutting but we don’t. That’s coaching. We could have a defensive identity but we don’t. That’s coaching. We hold guys accountable for doing stupid stuff but we don’t. That’s coaching. This isn’t a loss because we just didn’t shoot the ball well inside the offense. We were out coached out hustled, and looked like we were unprepared and made zero adjustments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
I'll tell you how, I'm thinking dizzy and Waters one or both of them are probably not feeling well from the look of the way they're playing offense and you've got Isaac coming off of being sick and I don't think he's well yet completely because he seems to be having issues still.

For those of you saying the seniors don't know how to deal with adversity or the starters from last year, just look at last year in regards to how they did handle things. For instance with an almost come from behind overtime victory in Lubbock last year. And there were several games they fought back and won last year. I really think some of you guys have time vision and can't remember last year or look beyond our shooting to see that there may be other factors going on.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
What about other games in the last couple of weeks where they played like crap? This team is perpetually sick? I don't see how with a bunch of young athletic kids how they would have such crappy immune systems.

Nov 14, 2010
They signed 7 players in their recruiting class, and brought in 3 transfers. So almost all of their roster is new. There's no excuse for us to be dominated like this by an inexperienced team.
Thanks

That's what I was thinking

Doesn't seem like it has to take half a decade to be better than this