Oklahoma City Thunder playoffs

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Lab Rat

Hold on while I make a chart
Jan 5, 2012
It shouldn't be overlooked how valuable Andre Roberson is to this team. Here is a breakdown of the player combinations this season.

Here are the 2-man combinations for the Thunder this season. Roberson was part of each of the top four.
Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 1.40.50 PM.png

He's also part of each of the top six 3-man combinations:
Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 1.42.49 PM.png

He's also part of each of the top four 4-man combinations:
Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 1.43.58 PM.png

And he's part of four of the top five 5-man combinations:
Screen Shot 2018-04-27 at 1.45.58 PM.png

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Donovan has to go and Presti's seat better be pretty damn warm. Presti got his reputation as a young genius when he drafted Durant, Westbrook, and Harden, but most of his decisions have turned to sh*t since then. The Thunder were on the verge of greatness and then lost it and I don't see how they ever get it back. If there was ever an example of "you better strike while the iron is hot," it was right after the Thunder went to the Finals against Miami.

El Gato Bandito

that log had a child
Jan 5, 2009
Thunder should have another super interesting off-season this year. They could possibly sit pat, and just return with the exact same roster they came with aside from losing PG and Melo exercising his options. But I really doubt that will be the case. I don't really agree with some of his moves, but Presti gets bonus points for being creative. the OK3 didn't work out this year, but think back to this exact point in time last year and remember how bleak things looked. People were saying we had no flexibility and our cap issue would prevent us from being active, then boom. We end up with Paul George and Melo.

We will have to wait and see what this years action is.

Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
Since time expired on the worst season of the Thunder’s 10-year run in Oklahoma, there have been countless statements of the obvious: “Something has to change.”

Yes, obviously, something has to change, but there are layers of complexity that make positive change a tremendous offseason challenge for Oklahoma City Thunder general manager Sam Presti.

After having scored only five points on 2-of-16 shooting during the season-ending loss at Utah, Paul George has the option to become a free agent. Does he become a Laker or stay with the Thunder?

Carmelo Anthony turns 34 this month. During most of this season, he moved like a 38-year-old. Defensively, he looked 48. During the Utah series, he was 6-of-28 on 3-pointers.

Anthony complained about his role on the team, but unless there is a buyout, OKC is stuck with his $28 million contract for next season.
Link