Ok. State Mini Helmet - Chrome

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 28, 2011
This is probably a long shot, but does anyone know if, and when, the Orange Chrome helmet will be release to the public? I collect mini-helmets and really need that one.

Oct 16, 2005
Golden, Colorado
This is probably a long shot, but does anyone know if, and when, the Orange Chrome helmet will be release to the public? I collect mini-helmets and really need that one.
https://scorehere.com/product/09585...peed-Football-Helmet-B-Pistol-Pete-Orang-.htm

Only place I have been able to find and I have been looking since November.

However....they are not in stock until February 5th....I have already pre-ordered mine and received an email stating it will ship out first thing on February 5th.

Good luck.

Jan 28, 2011
https://scorehere.com/product/09585...peed-Football-Helmet-B-Pistol-Pete-Orang-.htm

Only place I have been able to find and I have been looking since November.

However....they are not in stock until February 5th....I have already pre-ordered mine and received an email stating it will ship out first thing on February 5th.

Good luck.
Thanks for the link. I went ahead and ordered one. I'm not sure it's chrome though. Looks like a matte orange. I figured I'd try it out and see what they send me on the 5th.

Jan 28, 2011
For what it's worth, I just got off the phone with their customer service, and they told me that the helmet wasn't a chrome finish. He then, tried to tell me what helmet OSU wore in the actual game. Also, he said they'd be shipping out at the end of Feb. now, instead of the 5th.

OP150

John 15:13
Aug 30, 2008
D2L
At ScoreHere there are actually two minis in "chrome", one being the Riddell and the other being Schutt in the XP style.

ATXCowboy

Like a Boss
A/V Subscriber
Sep 2, 2009
Austin
There's a store in Stonebriar mall in Frisco that has all of the mini helmets. They had about 8 different OSU helmets ...chrome too.

Oct 16, 2005
Golden, Colorado
For what it's worth, I just got off the phone with their customer service, and they told me that the helmet wasn't a chrome finish. He then, tried to tell me what helmet OSU wore in the actual game. Also, he said they'd be shipping out at the end of Feb. now, instead of the 5th.
Wow...that sucks! I will be calling them today to see what's up. Thanks for that bud.

Jan 28, 2011
Wow...that sucks! I will be calling them today to see what's up. Thanks for that bud.
Found out that On Deck in Quail Springs Mall will have the chrome in a mini, full size and full size replica available first or middle of February. I saw the mini they'll be getting it and can verify it actually is chrome, facemask and all. If you live in OKC, check it out!

Oct 16, 2005
Golden, Colorado
Found out that On Deck in Quail Springs Mall will have the chrome in a mini, full size and full size replica available first or middle of February. I saw the mini they'll be getting it and can verify it actually is chrome, facemask and all. If you live in OKC, check it out!
I live in Denver, but brother lives in Nichols Hills (sp?). I'll tell that dork to run up there and grab me one! Thanks for the heads-up!

And I cancelled that other order, was livid that they sort-of false advertised that helmet. He confirmed it was just our regular orange. Had to educate the man that chrome and regular are different.

Jan 28, 2011
I live in Denver, but brother lives in Nichols Hills (sp?). I'll tell that dork to run up there and grab me one! Thanks for the heads-up!

And I cancelled that other order, was livid that they sort-of false advertised that helmet. He confirmed it was just our regular orange. Had to educate the man that chrome and regular are different.
Better than him trying to tell me that they didn't wear a chrome one in the game. His direct quote - "It was just really shiny." Also, they'll have full size, full size replica (150) and mini (45-60). The full size non-replica will probably be around 300 or so. These were estimates.

If they'd have sold them by now, I could have picked you one up. I'll be flying into Denver later tonight. If you make it down to that big beer festival in Golden this weekend, shoot me a message! It'd be good to watch the Bedlam game with some fellow Pokes!

Oct 16, 2005
Golden, Colorado
Better than him trying to tell me that they didn't wear a chrome one in the game. His direct quote - "It was just really shiny." Also, they'll have full size, full size replica (150) and mini (45-60). The full size non-replica will probably be around 300 or so. These were estimates.

If they'd have sold them by now, I could have picked you one up. I'll be flying into Denver later tonight. If you make it down to that big beer festival in Golden this weekend, shoot me a message! It'd be good to watch the Bedlam game with some fellow Pokes!
You'll be at UllrGrass? I actually live on the Morrison/Golden line so I will definitely be there this weekend. PM me your contact info and we can form a Posse of drunken bright Orange.

Jan 28, 2011
You'll be at UllrGrass? I actually live on the Morrison/Golden line so I will definitely be there this weekend. PM me your contact info and we can form a Posse of drunken bright Orange.
I just sent my info along. I'm ready to see what this UllrGrass has to offer. I noticed there's going to be some nice breweries there. Upslope is the big one I'm wanting to try.