Ohio State will KILL uo

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 16, 2013
tractor
If you guys think that Baker Mayfield isn't going to be drafted you might want to give up watching football. Draft Analyst (which relies on actual scouts) has BM as a 2-3 round pick. Kiper has him in the 1st round(don't see that) and McShay also has him in 2-3 rounds. Point is he is going to be drafted fairly high.

Also, Draft Analyst spoke with an NFL scout who scouted Rudolph against South Alabama, his report was that there are concerns about his accuracy and his late throws. Late throws in the NFL get picked off.

This isn't to run down MR. But the theme in this thread that MR is sure fire high 1st round pick and BM will be lucky to get a camp invite is a misinformed opinion
Until they talk to the douche. They don't want to deal with that asshat

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I'm not much of a bettor, I'll do it sometimes but pretty rare to bet money on my team. I find that it's often difficult to know the difference between who I think will win and who I hope will win. So for that reason I will usually avoid it. Usually. Feels like this is going to be a very good year. Last week in Vegas I actually put some money down on OU to win it all, so we'll see if it pays off!

So, I'm not sure you actually answered my question. I didnt think you were serious either though.

I'd say considering OU has won their last 16 big 12 games and osu still has the mullet coaching in bedlam, OU has the edge and is the favorite. I cant see any other team usurping them right now.
Because you were offered last week and ran away like a little girl. You won't give points and then you crow no one will bet you. You had your chance to grow a set, your failure gave you no legitimacy. I would have gone straight up last week, but your weak ass would have none of it.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Because you were offered last week and ran away like a little girl. You won't give points and then you crow no one will bet you. You had your chance to grow a set, your failure gave you no legitimacy. I would have gone straight up last week, but your weak ass would have none of it.
You offered me something I wasnt interested in.

And why would I give points?

I told you I dont like betting money on my team. It's a rare occurrence for me, you'll just have to get over it or find me when im in a betting mood

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I dont think rudolph has enough wr talent around him to go that far
You know, if you said o-line or d-line, I might take you seriously. OSU has a ton of receiver talent, but as in the cowboy backs and we have even more targets to throw to. Plenty to get us all the way.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
You were scared last week
Cool.

I want to bet the guy who said OU lost too much on offense and will lose 4-5 games

If you present a straight up head to head bet, I bet he'd take it. Doing points on an avatar bet is the dumbest shit I've ever heard of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I dont do points at all ever if I bet someone about a game. If you want points, go to a bookie.

You know, if you said o-line or d-line, I might take you seriously. OSU has a ton of receiver talent, but as in the cowboy backs and we have even more targets to throw to. Plenty to get us all the way.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
I feel the same way, OU is having a coming out party of receiving talent this year

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Cool.

I want to bet the guy who said OU lost too much on offense and will lose 4-5 games

I dont do points at all ever if I bet someone about a game. If you want points, go to a bookie.

I feel the same way, OU is having a coming out party of receiving talent this year
gave you the chance to offer the straight up bet, you wussed out, just like you want but you wouldn't offer. You don't need to be offering bets because you don't really believe in your team.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
gave you the chance to offer the straight up bet, you wussed out, just like you want but you wouldn't offer. You don't need to be offering bets because you don't really believe in your team.
Yeah, OU will probably lose out the rest of the schedule. I have no faith in them, at all. But again, I dont like betting on my team. Too easy for me to bet on what I hope will happen instead of what I think will happen, blinders n all. So I tend to avoid it, most of the time but not always. I dont care if you dont like it. It's not a big deal. Perhaps as we get closer to bedlam i might be willing to bet on that. no points though.

ATXCowboy

Like a Boss
A/V Subscriber
Sep 2, 2009
Austin
Yeah, OU will probably lose out the rest of the schedule. I have no faith in them, at all. But again, I dont like betting on my team. Too easy for me to bet on what I hope will happen instead of what I think will happen, blinders n all. So I tend to avoid it, most of the time but not always. I dont care if you dont like it. It's not a big deal. Perhaps as we get closer to bedlam i might be willing to bet on that. no points though.
Admitting you have blinders, but then making an assload of excuses. One step forward two steps back.