Ohio State will KILL uo

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 10, 2006
Tuttle, OK
I drink Shiner or Stella... Keystone is the shit you drink when's it's 2am, you're sloshed and you don't care what's going down your gullet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is terrible! The hypocritical prick drinks the same beer I do. There is a glimmer of hope for this prick. Moved up from Loser to prick

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
No, he'll probably have to beat KSU in the conference championship game.
So your prediction is ksu vs osu in the big 12 championship game? Like, actually legit, that's what you truly feel in your bones? Like if you were a betting man, you'd put your money on that matchup over any other?

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
So your prediction is ksu vs osu in the big 12 championship game? Like, actually legit, that's what you truly feel in your bones? Like if you were a betting man, you'd put your money on that matchup over any other?
Like if you were wanting to bet? Like you are positive OU will be in the championship game? Like you are sure of the actual season at this point and can predict all outcomes? Like your are some kind of clairvoyant? Like whatever?

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Like if you were wanting to bet? Like you are positive OU will be in the championship game? Like you are sure of the actual season at this point and can predict all outcomes? Like your are some kind of clairvoyant? Like whatever?
I'm not much of a bettor, I'll do it sometimes but pretty rare to bet money on my team. I find that it's often difficult to know the difference between who I think will win and who I hope will win. So for that reason I will usually avoid it. Usually. Feels like this is going to be a very good year. Last week in Vegas I actually put some money down on OU to win it all, so we'll see if it pays off!

So, I'm not sure you actually answered my question. I didnt think you were serious either though.

I'd say considering OU has won their last 16 big 12 games and osu still has the mullet coaching in bedlam, OU has the edge and is the favorite. I cant see any other team usurping them right now.

Last edited:
May 9, 2011
You guys played down to UTEP's level on the road in 2012, winning 24-7. It was 7-7 at halftime. Then you got to share the Big 12. Sometimes teams play like shit.

How's it going to hold up against real competition? You've seen Rudolph for three years. He'll be drawing NFL paychecks next year. Please stop being retarded. I know you're trying to be this dumb.
If you guys think that Baker Mayfield isn't going to be drafted you might want to give up watching football. Draft Analyst (which relies on actual scouts) has BM as a 2-3 round pick. Kiper has him in the 1st round(don't see that) and McShay also has him in 2-3 rounds. Point is he is going to be drafted fairly high.

Also, Draft Analyst spoke with an NFL scout who scouted Rudolph against South Alabama, his report was that there are concerns about his accuracy and his late throws. Late throws in the NFL get picked off.

This isn't to run down MR. But the theme in this thread that MR is sure fire high 1st round pick and BM will be lucky to get a camp invite is a misinformed opinion

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
If you guys think that Baker Mayfield isn't going to be drafted you might want to give up watching football. Draft Analyst (which relies on actual scouts) has BM as a 2-3 round pick. Kiper has him in the 1st round(don't see that) and McShay also has him in 2-3 rounds. Point is he is going to be drafted fairly high.

Also, Draft Analyst spoke with an NFL scout who scouted Rudolph against South Alabama, his report was that there are concerns about his accuracy and his late throws. Late throws in the NFL get picked off.

This isn't to run down MR. But the theme in this thread that MR is sure fire high 1st round pick and BM will be lucky to get a camp invite is a misinformed opinion
That raises an interesting thought, which one will get drafted first?

osuwhit

Cutting the grass and listening to Van Halen rap.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
KCMO

How on earth did you get that I don't think Baker would go to the NFL? I didn't say that anywhere.

Last edited:

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Really though, people will be surprised at the wr talent OU has right now. What's interesting is Mayfield has dished touchdowns to 6 different receivers this year and the one leading the team in touchdowns is a walk on. Either Riley knows how to get receiver talent on campus or Mayfield can make anyone better. Should be interesting to see how that turns out now that OU finally has some wr talent