Official Where Is Kcpowercat Thread??

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 8, 2007
OKC
Man! Your RPI is killing our league! Maybe you should schedule Rider...since you're obviously not ready to play with the big boys. Once again, we here at OP.com are shocked the Hoops Mayor of Miami, the King of Florida High School Basketball, couldn't coach the best player in the nation to victory. Really shocking...

OKCPoke

Territorial Marshal
Dec 19, 2006
Man! Your RPI is killing our league! Maybe you should schedule Rider...since you're obviously not ready to play with the big boys. Once again, we here at OP.com are shocked the Hoops Mayor of Miami, the King of Florida High School Basketball, couldn't coach the best player in the nation to victory. Really shocking...
Hahahahahahaha, Notre Damn, pathetic...beat you by 9 points and you have those NBA standouts Beasley and Walker...you remember, the new Gods of college basketball that would shift the Sun to Manflatten...the new Mecca of sports in college. :eek::D:D:D:D:D

Feb 8, 2007
OKC
It's becoming more and more comical by the minute. Given, he's going to come on here, point out our record, etc, but noones saying KSU won't beat OSU, it's just hilarious how much we've heard from this guy over the last year, here at our house, and furthermore shocking how much they suck even with the best talent in the nation...

OKCPoke

Territorial Marshal
Dec 19, 2006
It's becoming more and more comical by the minute. Given, he's going to come on here, point out our record, etc, but noones saying KSU won't beat OSU, it's just hilarious how much we've heard from this guy over the last year, here at our house, and furthermore shocking how much they suck even with the best talent in the nation...
I read where The Mayor of Hoops has an immediate fix, he's got some players coming in from surrounding towns to play...all he had to do was get some rental space at the local UHaul and assign home address' to them for his new recruits. Instant success.

KCPowercat

Banned
Banned
Apr 17, 2007
My god, you guys really do love me. I get my own thread after every KSU game.

I actually have yet to see the game. I tevo'd it but have not had a chance to watch it. I was at a breast cancer fundraiser here in KC last night. There is a HS coach here whose wife has breast cancer. So all the local coaches and schools have rallied there teams and staff to raise money. I am an assistant coach here in KC so we held a fundraiser last night (I would like to see the first person to step up and make light of that situation).

Again, its nice to see that you are all watching KSU play every game on tv and then rush to your computers to talk it over. I have yet to see OSu play more than 3 minutes of bb on tv this year. Are they even on television. Give me the heads up next time they play on ESPN or ESPN 2 and maybe I will return the favor.

ScooberJake

Territorial Marshal
Jul 13, 2004
Denver, CO
Are they even on television. Give me the heads up next time they play on ESPN or ESPN 2 and maybe I will return the favor.
My goodness you are an idiot!

OSU has played 4 nationally televised games so far this year. KSU has played 3 (with a record of 0-3, btw). Furthermore, OSU is scheduled for 15 nationally televised games for the year, with 9 for KSU.

I have seen a lot of message board smack talk. But I have never seen anyone try to talk trash based on the number of TV appearances. What a joke! And on top of that, your team has less than ours anyhow!

You never cease to amaze me, man. I hope you never leave. Always a good time.

NYC Poke

The Veil of Ignorance
Sep 24, 2007
I am an assistant coach here in KC so we held a fundraiser last night (I would like to see the first person to step up and make light of that situation).
I hope you are passing your excellent sense of sportsmanship on to your proteges.

KCPowercat

Banned
Banned
Apr 17, 2007
My goodness you are an idiot!

OSU has played 4 nationally televised games so far this year. KSU has played 3 (with a record of 0-3, btw). Furthermore, OSU is scheduled for 15 nationally televised games for the year, with 9 for KSU.

I have seen a lot of message board smack talk. But I have never seen anyone try to talk trash based on the number of TV appearances. What a joke! And on top of that, your team has less than ours anyhow!

You never cease to amaze me, man. I hope you never leave. Always a good time.
It was simply a question. I had yet to see OSU on tv other than the first beating they took in Maui. I really had no idea you guys had been on tv. You are trying to read to deep into my point, which was, has osu been playing on tv? Its just that everytime KSU plays a game everyone of my followers on here seems to be watching it.

KCPowercat

Banned
Banned
Apr 17, 2007
I hope you are passing your excellent sense of sportsmanship on to your proteges.
We do just fine. My squad finished 14-6 last year. We let a couple of games get away. I had to bench a few starters and we lost those games. One of them picked up a T after getting closelined a teamate came to help out and dropped an F-bomb. So I sat them the following game. You can imagine the next days practice was not much fun. I made sure to have the trash cans in the gym for that practice.

snuffy

Calf fries are the original sack lunch.
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
It was simply a question. I had yet to see OSU on tv other than the first beating they took in Maui. I really had no idea you guys had been on tv. You are trying to read to deep into my point, which was, has osu been playing on tv? Its just that everytime KSU plays a game everyone of my followers on here seems to be watching it.
Can you actually watch TV with your head stuck in a unmentionable orifice:eek:?

More Cowbell

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2005
Highland Village, TX
We do just fine. My squad finished 14-6 last year. We let a couple of games get away. I had to bench a few starters and we lost those games. One of them picked up a T after getting closelined a teamate came to help out and dropped an F-bomb. So I sat them the following game. You can imagine the next days practice was not much fun. I made sure to have the trash cans in the gym for that practice.
Did they actually go 14-6, or is that your interpretation of their record based on factors such as the refs screwing them and/or the better team losing and/or them "letting' the other team win?

KCPowercat

Banned
Banned
Apr 17, 2007
Did they actually go 14-6, or is that your interpretation of their record based on factors such as the refs screwing them and/or the better team losing and/or them "letting' the other team win?
That would actually be the record. We went 13-7 my first year, 7-13 the next and 14-6 last year. First game is tomorrow night baby!!! Cross town rival and I am 6-0 over the past 3 years with this school so we will see. I actually have a transfer from that school on my team this year. Always gets a little interesting when we go head to head but I like our chances. Ill let you know how it comes out.

OKCPoke

Territorial Marshal
Dec 19, 2006
My god, you guys really do love me. I get my own thread after every KSU game.

I actually have yet to see the game. I tevo'd it but have not had a chance to watch it. I was at a breast cancer fundraiser here in KC last night. There is a HS coach here whose wife has breast cancer. So all the local coaches and schools have rallied there teams and staff to raise money. I am an assistant coach here in KC so we held a fundraiser last night (I would like to see the first person to step up and make light of that situation).

Again, its nice to see that you are all watching KSU play every game on tv and then rush to your computers to talk it over. I have yet to see OSu play more than 3 minutes of bb on tv this year. Are they even on television. Give me the heads up next time they play on ESPN or ESPN 2 and maybe I will return the favor.
You talk $hit so frequently we want to make sure you realize we see how your team has:D consistantly under achieved with all the professional talent you have. Notre Damn...new low. Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Oct 11, 2004
Oklahoma City
funny stuff. when your team turns shows that it's not really that great, your only defense for your cruddy team is no excuse at all; all you can do is bash OSU instead because you have no defense for your team being crap.

the fact of the matter is that if there was a street ball tournament, k-state might be okay. but it's not. it's real basketball. kent, colon and gilbert aren't even big 12-caliber players; they're bad. the wildcats are a horrible shooting team. and the final score of that k-state/Notre Dame isn't indicitive of how that game really wasn't close.

so, francis...i mean kc, i guess all those pre-season polls mean a lot now, huh?

i feel sorry for Beasley. so much talent being wasted in a basketball wasteland!

KCPowercat

Banned
Banned
Apr 17, 2007
You talk $hit so frequently we want to make sure you realize we see how your team has:D consistantly under achieved with all the professional talent you have. Notre Damn...new low. Hahahahahahahahahaha.
To underacheive, you must be held to high standards. Its nice to see that you have high expectations for KSU bb. Thats one place you and I can agree. If you did not have such high expectations for KSU athletics you would not feel the need to point out every loss they have. Again, nice to see you are supporting KSU by watching the ball game last night.

kaje

Let's Go Heat!
Nov 19, 2005
Stillwater, OK
www.maczealot.net
To underacheive, you must be held to high standards. Its nice to see that you have high expectations for KSU bb. Thats one place you and I can agree. If you did not have such high expectations for KSU athletics you would not feel the need to point out every loss they have. Again, nice to see you are supporting KSU by watching the ball game last night.
We never did have high expectations. YOU DID, hence why we're pointing out every loss (rubbing it in your face because it contradicts, yet again, what you tried to preach to us prior to the season).