Official Texas Bowl Thread: Texas A&M vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I like the fact we went for it but you have to run your best player. Need a stop obviously...Come on Defense!

Oct 29, 2016
US
How/why in the HELL do we have QB's that shouldn't even be on a Power 5 team? I can't wait until the current QB commit plays next year. And he will, mark it down. It will be the next rendition of Rudolph/Walsh. $100 bucks says that will happen

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Where the hell is Sanders? Brown is not the answer, need a qb that can stretch the defense. Gundy is afraid to play Sanders, terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So he can fumble? No thanks
Because the underthrown deep passes to receivers are working so well? Not to mention the passes that are 3 yards short on our routes. Yep let’s keep Brown in for those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nov 18, 2011
That series was a debacle. After a great run by Chuba, passing with Brown who can’t hit anything then rushing Sanders on with a crucial 4th down

Oct 29, 2016
US
Effin stupid ass play-calling. Gundy needs to start hiring REAL offensive coordinator, instead of this effin stupid BS of hiring unknowns. And God damn it, hire a REAL defensive coordinator