Official Game Thread: West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

stonewallpoke

Provider Brigade
A/V Subscriber
Nov 19, 2007
Fort Stewart, GA
Senior Day! For a lot of these Pokes, it will be the last time they get to ply their trade at Boone Pickens Stadium. They deserve our attention and respect, because every man who puts on an OSU football uniform and pledges their blood, sweat, and tears to this program deserves your applause, your cheering, and your praise. Loving our seniors shows the next generation what kind of a family this is, and encourages the next wave to sign up and suit up for the Cowboys. Let's send them off right and keep this mini-streak against Dana's dudes going.

Go Pokes! Beat the Mountaineers!

West Virginia University Mountaineers vs. Oklahoma State University Cowboys
Kickoff: Saturday, November 17, 2018, 2:30 PM CDT
at Boone Pickens Stadium, Stillwater, OK

2018 Records
OSU 5-5(2-5), WVU 8-1 (6-1)
OSU leads the series, 5-4
TV: ABC
Suddenlink: 5
Cox: 8
DirecTV: 5
DiSH: 5

Radio:
Cowboy Radio Network (93.7 FM)
Sirius 108, XM 199, Internet 953

Listen Online

OSU Roster

OSU Game Notes

WVU Roster

WVU Game Notes

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Is the cold front still coming through around the first quarter? It's freaking nice out there right now. The kids down the street are out playing in shorts and t-shirts. Wish this would hurry up and come through so I don't have to carry my coat and gloves into the game.

Nov 25, 2009
Weatherford, OK
Is the cold front still coming through around the first quarter? It's freaking nice out there right now. The kids down the street are out playing in shorts and t-shirts. Wish this would hurry up and come through so I don't have to carry my coat and gloves into the game.
Latest forecast has it coming in late in the game 5:30/6:00. Hope it holds off till then!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
Officials taking care of Ohio State. Unmatchable pass; buuuut, phantom holding on defense so 4 more downs to score. And they do.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Well they just marched down the field. No run defense at all. I don’t even know if we play linebackers at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk