Official Game Thread: Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

stonewallpoke

Durable Brigade
A/V Subscriber
Nov 19, 2007
Junction City, KS
It's time for a little payback.

Tech has beaten us twice in a row. This injustice against our school, our fans, and most importantly, our fans, cannot stand. We might have our problems this year, but the CCG is still there if we get some help. And we'd get the most help today by winning a game that, on paper, we ought to win.

But it's more than that. Tech leads the overall series with us still, by a mere two games. They used to be another team we simply couldn't put an L on. We turned that around this century. It's time to reestablish order. It's time to set things right.

It's time to beat Texas Tech.

Go Pokes! Beat the Red Raiders!

Texas Tech University Red Raiders vs. Oklahoma State University Cowboys
Kickoff: Saturday November 28, 2020, 11 AM CT
at Boone Pickens Stadium, Stillwater, OK

2020 Records
OSU 5-2 (4-2), TTU 3-5 (2-5)
TTU leads the series, 23-21-3
TV: FOX
Suddenlink: 12
DirecTV: 25

Radio:
Cowboy Radio Network (93.7 FM)
Sirius 134, XM 199, Internet 953
Discord Chat Server

Discord Chat Embedded

Listen Online

OSU Roster

OSU Game Notes

TTU Roster

TTU Game Notes

NinjaPoke

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
I know we should’ve, could’ve, would’ve this season but we have to finish strong the rest of this season for our chance of the CCG.

After many discussions we now only have two ways to make the CCG.

Option 1: UO loses one of their next two games (Baylor or WVU).

Option 2: ISU needs to lose to WVU AND KSU has to beat Texas. Has to happen exactly like this.

All of this doesn’t matter unless we take care of business today.

Oct 30, 2007
It's being reported by Gopokes that Chuba Hubbard & Tevin Jenkins are out. This could be another ugly game like K-State where we just have to find a way to win.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
It's being reported by Gopokes that Chuba Hubbard & Tevin Jenkins are out. This could be another ugly game like K-State where we just have to find a way to win.
Hubbard not suited out.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Oct 30, 2007
LD is a game time decision?
Scott Wright reported that the radio reported that he was unlikely to play today. We'll see. I think they said he was unlikely to play against K-State as well, but he ended up playing and playing well.

Aug 31, 2004
Austin, TX
Let me be the first of many to come on this thread to say - Fire Gundy!

We need a coach that will recruit players that can stay healthy.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I know Gundy, he’ll come up some extremely creative game planning and play calling that will keep the TT defense guessing: 1) Run up the middle or 2) Sideways to Tylan in double coverage.

That kind of creativity really helps to take the pressure off of the patchwork OL, because the D has to plan for either scenario. It’s pure genius.