Official Game Thread: TCU vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 31, 2011
I see @Rob B. still humping Gundy's leg and diminishing the effort of the players.

Same for that Gundy cushion sniffer @Hayduke .
You sure are an odd duck. I'm surprised you didn't go back and "thumbs down" all of my posts from the past month like you normally do.

Plus, you've obviously never smelled a turtle stew induced fart or you'd be sniffing Gundy's cushion, too.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
I'm so sorry that my post "annoyed" you. People finding only the negative from a game day experience, especially when we won, annoys me.
It looked to me like a "c'mon students be better!" post. I don't know how that could be interpreted as "sad" on his part. But whatever anyway.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
You sure are an odd duck. I'm surprised you didn't go back and "thumbs down" all of my posts from the past month like you normally do.

Plus, you've obviously never smelled a turtle stew induced fart or you'd be sniffing Gundy's cushion, too.
It's ok, he's giving me the "Zzzz's" without even explaining his ridiculous comment.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Nice win. Spencer played within himself, Stoner filled in nicely, and Chuba was Chuba. Defense stepped up as needed and we got a solid win.

Last edited:

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Bored so I dropped by the TCU board. A thread bitching about how terrible the officiating was? Wasn't absolutely perfect, but no game is. I didn't think anything was out of the ordinary. Of course one of the gripes was "multiple holds." The excuse of the losing fanbase.

PokeJ

Sheriff
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Bored so I dropped by the TCU board. A thread bitching about how terrible the officiating was? Wasn't absolutely perfect, but no game is. I didn't think anything was out of the ordinary. Of course one of the gripes was "multiple holds." The excuse of the losing fanbase.
TCU is a client. I’ll be on their campus Tuesday. Guess I’ll have to listen to their excuses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
TCU is a client. I’ll be on their campus Tuesday. Guess I’ll have to listen to their excuses.

Apparently our second TD should not have been a TD because of a huge missed hold and the Stoner's TD that was reviewed should have been overturned. 14 points that should've been taken off the board=TCU should've won.

Oct 29, 2016
US
Apparently our second TD should not have been a TD because of a huge missed hold and the Stoner's TD that was reviewed should have been overturned. 14 points that should've been taken off the board=TCU should've won.
You're right. But, it's a win in OSU's column. So, let's try and not focus on something that can't be changed. And, really.. why are you even complaining? You must be a blast and delight to be around.

JoeHero

I don't say blah blah blah
A/V Subscriber
May 8, 2006
I wonder if the reason you notice the other team's holds and not your own is because when you're guy has the rock you're focused on the ball carrier and when they're guy has the ball you're focused on who can stop him.

PokeJ

Sheriff
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
You're right. But, it's a win in OSU's column. So, let's try and not focus on something that can't be changed. And, really.. why are you even complaining? You must be a blast and delight to be around.
He’s just talking about the TCU fan chatter.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Who is the most insane of the GDS posters on game thread ? I realize at least a third of them are not OSU fans, please educate me.
I've been pretty much in full GDS mode since witnessing that CMU debacle from the Radisson Blu in Aqaba, Jordan a little over three years ago. He has done nothing since to pull me out of it.

Nov 21, 2018
Amelia Island, FL

I get it, we are always looking for someone to blame after a loss. Usually Gundy. Heck, we blame Gundy for a loss...even when we win.