Official Game Thread: TCU vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Congrats to our awesome players who persevere through some sketchy game-planning. Quality win and gutsy effort. Chuba...just WOW!!

Still have a huge problem with Gundy's approach and philosophy. Fear based coaching does not win championships.
I see @Rob B. still humping Gundy's leg and diminishing the effort of the players.

Same for that Gundy cushion sniffer @Hayduke .

Oct 30, 2007
The defense played really well for the second week in a row. They've forced 7 turnovers in the past 2 games. Spencer Sanders was solid, Hubbard was unstoppable, and Stoner & Johnson did a good job of picking up the slack left by Wallace's injury.

Excellent win today. GO POKES!

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
I see @Rob B. still humping Gundy's leg and diminishing the effort of the players.

So, the halftime adjustments in the run game to rack up 300+ yards, against the league's best run defense. That was all on the players, right?

Now show me where I diminished any effort by the players, that is if you can stop humping Jim Traber's leg long enough to make any kind of sense.

Mar 31, 2011

You sure are an odd duck. I'm surprised you didn't go back and "thumbs down" all of my posts from the past month like you normally do.

Plus, you've obviously never smelled a turtle stew induced fart or you'd be sniffing Gundy's cushion, too.