Official Game Thread: TCU vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Congrats to our awesome players who persevere through some sketchy game-planning. Quality win and gutsy effort. Chuba...just WOW!!

Still have a huge problem with Gundy's approach and philosophy. Fear based coaching does not win championships.
I see @Rob B. still humping Gundy's leg and diminishing the effort of the players.

Same for that Gundy cushion sniffer @Hayduke .

Oct 30, 2007
The defense played really well for the second week in a row. They've forced 7 turnovers in the past 2 games. Spencer Sanders was solid, Hubbard was unstoppable, and Stoner & Johnson did a good job of picking up the slack left by Wallace's injury.

Excellent win today. GO POKES!

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
I see @Rob B. still humping Gundy's leg and diminishing the effort of the players.

Same for that Gundy cushion sniffer @Hayduke .
So, the halftime adjustments in the run game to rack up 300+ yards, against the league's best run defense. That was all on the players, right?

Now show me where I diminished any effort by the players, that is if you can stop humping Jim Traber's leg long enough to make any kind of sense.