Official Game Thread: Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

stonewallpoke

Provider Brigade
A/V Subscriber
Nov 19, 2007
Fort Stewart, GA
Way to step up, Dru. I'll take a win on the road in conference any day you're willing to serve it up.

Now, it's time for something completely different. Here comes Bedlam, and another OU team that has a quarterback they fancy as a Heisman contender. Feels awfully familiar, doesn't it?

Thing is, we have our own guy who deserves a trip to New York in December. And he might have something to say about this game, considering last year we were one two point conversion away from pulling off a big win. Anything and everything can happen in this game, so go ahead and expect it to. This is Bedlam, and things are about to get weird.

So thanks for transferring into our little game, Jalen. If you find yourself wading through a crowd of students on the field after the game is over, don't take it personally. If it helps, Eskimo Joe's is down the street, and they do to-go orders of cheese fries.

Go Pokes! BEAT THE SOONERS!

University of Oklahoma Sooners vs. Oklahoma State University Cowboys
Kickoff: Saturday November 30, 2019, 7 PM CT
at Boone Pickens Stadium, Stillwater, OK

2019 Records
OU 10-1 (7-1), OSU 8-3 (5-3)
OU leads the series, 88-18-7
TV: FOX
Suddenlink: 12
DirecTV: 12

Radio:
Cowboy Radio Network (93.7 FM)
Sirius 83, XM 83, Internet 83

Listen Online

OSU Roster

OSU Game Notes

OU Roster

OU Game Notes

Nov 22, 2010
Oklahoma City, OK
Lets shock these punks.

IMO the keys are winning....

Win the turnover battle. Another game with very limited mistakes by Brown is Ideal.

Let it rip! Hit some deep balls.

Get pressure on Hurts.

Feed Chuba.

Limit Ceedee Lamb...he's a beast. (at the same time..hopefully no other sooner has a break out game in his place either.)

Hopefully it's a great night for the good guys. Go Pokes!!!

Mar 31, 2011
Hopefully Dru can improve upon last week and be a threat with his arm (and, ideally, his legs). That will help open things up for Chuba, who needs a big day if he wants to go to NYC. Defensively; more of the same, please!

Well

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Dec 17, 2009
Orange on in Del City!

Once again I have consulted with Crystal, the crystal ball. She gave an odd response to the game last night. After three viewings, she just kept showing all the planets in the Milky Way aligned in a straight line.

I do believe the beer will be cold, the food hot, and I'm taking the good guys as we revisit 1976. 31 - 24 Pokes!

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net
Lets shock these punks.

IMO the keys are winning....

Win the turnover battle. Another game with very limited mistakes by Brown is Ideal.

Let it rip! Hit some deep balls.

Get pressure on Hurts.

Feed Chuba.

Limit Ceedee Lamb...he's a beast. (at the same time..hopefully no other sooner has a break out game in his place either.)

Hopefully it's a great night for the good guys. Go Pokes!!!
Chuba will get his tonight, believe me.....but the story is going to be Stoner, Johnson, Woods and Wolf. Dru is going to spread it around and when they have to pay attention to the receivers, watch out for Chuba!

Sep 8, 2014
The back 40
I think the 3 keys are..

1. Is our defense all we think it is? I am so exited about the way they have improved and how they have played but the offense they face today is much, much better than the last three they have faced. I believe they are all we think they are, but I will know for sure about 11 pm tonight...

2. Is Hurt rattled? The last two games he has been something of a turn-over machine. I remember another outstanding quarter back at ou a few years ago who could get rattled..we had a coach in high school who pushed us to get into certain kids head in an effort to throw them off their game. I personally think Hurt is a little rattled..we will find out for sure tonight

3. Drew Brown and play calling...I think Brown has the tools to get it done...I think the offensive unit around him has the tools to get it done. To do this we have to open the game up. Running Hubbard 80 times with a three yards and a cloud of dust mentality won’t (in my opinion) get it done. I think our oc is creative. Let him do his job and see what happens.

That’s my opinion. It and $10 might get you a beer tonight.....

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
My Key's to the game...
Run Chuba Run AND
Lay the Hurt on Hurts...
Do that over and over and we win this game....make it an old fashion Donny brook.
Get err done!
Go POKES!