Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. The BYE Week

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
May 21, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Oklahoma State University Cowboys vs. BYE Week Idle Hands
Kickoff: Saturday, October 20, 2018, 11:00 AM CDT
at Your Couch at Your Place

2018 Records
OSU 4-3(1-3), BYE Week 4-2 (3-1)
OSU trails the series, 3-69
TV: None
Suddenlink: None
Cox: None
DirecTV: None
DiSH: None
Radio:None
Guys, I know that the last couple of weeks have been tough but I think that we have a good shot of coming out on top here with some momentum going into Texas! Go Pokes! Beat the IDLE Hands!

Bye Week 'BOLD' Predictions:

I think the team will come together we will only be limited to one key skill player transfer (maybe two).

The Offensive Line comes together as a unit and continues to successfully block each other from any resemblance of positive progression or improvement.

With the help of the training staff and modern sports medicine, Corn-dog will continue to prove that he is still a living and breathing human being and therefore will remain the starter.

The secondary will learn to recognize the wide open man running down the field, although there will still be some work on actually going over there to cover them.

Gundy is going to break out the Vince Young tapes so we can remember the glory days how to blow a game to Texas.

Guys, I am feeling really good about the rest of the season. I think playing the Bye Week Idle Hands will turnout to be the spark that gets us to a Bowl and maybe the BIG 12 Championship GAME.

Please let me know your predictions below....

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
Oklahoma State University Cowboys vs. BYE Week Idle Hands
Kickoff: Saturday, October 20, 2018, 11:00 AM CDT
at Your Couch at Your Place

2018 Records
OSU 4-3(1-3), BYE Week 4-2 (3-1)
OSU trails the series, 3-69
TV: None
Suddenlink: None
Cox: None
DirecTV: None
DiSH: None
Radio:None
Guys, I know that the last couple of weeks have been tough but I think that we have a good shot of coming out on top here with some momentum going into Texas! Go Pokes! Beat the IDLE Hands!

Bye Week 'BOLD' Predictions:

I think the team will come together we will only be limited to one key skill player transfer (maybe two).

The Offensive Line comes together as a unit and continues to successfully block each other from any resemblance of positive progression or improvement.

With the help of the training staff and modern sports medicine, Corn-dog will continue to prove that he is still a living and breathing human being and therefore will remain the starter.

The secondary will learn to recognize the wide open man running down the field, although there will still be some work on actually going over there to cover them.

Gundy is going to break out the Vince Young tapes so we can remember the glory days how to blow a game to Texas.

Guys, I am feeling really good about the rest of the season. I think playing the Bye Week Idle Hands will turnout to be the spark that gets us to a Bowl and maybe the BIG 12 Championship GAME.

Please let me know your predictions below....
lolz @ Gundy watching tape. He'll be bow hunting deer in southwestern Kansas for the next two weeks. He'll come back empty handed, but he'll blame it on the O-line.