Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Texas

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Princeton better find a different playbook though. How you don’t have plays designed that get the ball to Wallace is amazing. And how we didn’t see one screen when they played 15 yards off every play and basically played a run blitz all night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 25, 2011
Sanders has more fight than our coaching staff
I would put the ball in Sanders hands the rest of the year and let him win or lose the game. Would be much more entertaining than what we saw and he would grow from the experience. That way next year his skill and experience would negate the horrible play calling that the team has to over come. What a disaster.

Sep 6, 2011
I would put the ball in Sanders hands the rest of the year and let him win or lose the game. Would be much more entertaining than what we saw and he would grow from the experience. That way next year his skill and experience would negate the horrible play calling that the team has to over come. What a disaster.
Hopefully the offense gets WAY more creative or it will be the Dru & LD show the second half of the season. Hubbard and Sanders can’t keep taking a beating like this every game.

Jan 1, 2008
Princeton better find a different playbook though. How you don’t have plays designed that get the ball to Wallace is amazing. And how we didn’t see one screen when they played 15 yards off every play and basically played a run blitz all night.

Again its not the oc - it's gundy

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008

Again its not the oc - it's gundy
Well one of them better find it

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
It really sucks when you see the water talent.

Refs screwed us but I am amazed at the level of bad play calling
Refs didn’t have anything to do with it. Coaching and missed opportunities. Left 8 points on the board in the red zone and another 6 on turnover on downs and the fake FG.

I mean 1st and goal is a lot different than 4th and 1. There was no way he was out at the 4. But leaving points on the field was killer.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2013
Hopefully the offense gets WAY more creative or it will be the Dru & LD show the second half of the season. Hubbard and Sanders can’t keep taking a beating like this every game.
They seem to give as good or better than they get...based on the number of UT defense that got hurt.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
So Gundy believed going in that we could push Texas around in the trenches? Game plan was exactly what Texas would have asked for.
Yes. Was going to ride Hubbard and the d. God forbid he let sanders take over and make plays. Me might make a mistake.

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
I really didn’t think we could find anyone worse than Spencer. I should have known better. Knowles is absolutely awful.