Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Texas

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Why did we continue to run Chuba up the middle over and over and over and over? OC is worthless.
Because they are scared to let sanders make a mistake. Which is dumb. He’s going to make them, he’s 19. And still I thought he played pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CampusCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 4, 2006
Saint Louis, MO
Bunch of crybabies. Our QB is a Freshman and in his 4th start on the road against #12 we had a chance to win. This is likely the best Defense we will see all year.

Love my Pokes!! Loyal and True!!
Definitely not the best defense. They were really struggling coming into this game. Just too predictable on offense.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
With What I saw from sanders tonight I think we can win a lot of games. This year if they just let him play. There’s no one on the schedule except ou that we shouldn’t beat. It will all come down to coaching.

Spencer is incredibly elusive. Refreshing to see a qb that can extend plays.
There’s 0 chance to win that game if he doesn’t make some of the plays he did with his legs.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Bunch of crybabies. Our QB is a Freshman and in his 4th start on the road against #12 we had a chance to win. This is likely the best Defense we will see all year.

Love my Pokes!! Loyal and True!!
Have to admit, Texas’ D seemed a lot more impressive than years past
Most because we went one dimensional.

Sep 6, 2011
Why all the bashing on Defense? Offense lost this one
Offense definitely crapped the bed numerous times in the red zone. Defense also had their large share of ineptitude, as did the special teams. It just so happened that the D had the honor of play of the game when they (theoretically) had the opportunity to get the ball back and ended up showing their ass is glorious fashion on the scramble.