We made three major execution mistakes in the first half. Texas made one. That's kinda the difference right now. That, and I feel like our guys are fighting hard against our play calling. Texas looks like they're half asleep.
1. Spencer will make mistakes, but he will also make amazing plays.
2. Chuba is a HOSS!
3. There's a WR named Johnson that can catch.
4. The defense is scary as hell to watch. They got better, but holy crap.
5. Texas will help us out some, but we cannot count on that.
6. Need a big 2nd half here to get the W, it won't be easy! Could really use some turnovers.