Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Oklahoma

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stonewallpoke

가라
A/V Subscriber
Nov 19, 2007
Gunsan City, Korea
Well, here we stand, in a place many of us thought we were never likely to meet.

OSU was 2-2, dropping a heart-breaker/fiasco of a game against Central Michigan before literally dropping the ball against Baylor. OU was coming off a deflating loss to Houston, and had it's doors blown off by Ohio State.

And now, both teams are hotter than hot. Streaking into the last game of the year. Playing for a championship on Championship Week.

It all comes down to Bedlam, folks.

Because there's a bowl trip after this, for sure. One way or another. But there are no more chances to jockey for position in the playoff (ha) or for that better bowl bid, or hope other teams move out of the way so that the gift bags are bigger and the destination more glamorous. It's time to put an exclamation point on this season. It's time to go get the biggest prize that's still out there. It's time to make it two in a row on the road against these guys.

It's time to finish what we started.

Go Pokes! Beat the Sooners!

Oklahoma State University Cowboys vs. University of Oklahoma Sooners

Kickoff: Saturday, December 3, 2016, 11:30 a.m. CDT
at Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
OU leads the series, 18-85-7
2016 Records
OSU 9-2 (7-1), OU 9-2 (8-0)

TV: FOX
Suddenlink: 12/112
Cox: 12/712
DirecTV: 25
DiSH: 25
ATT: 25/1025

Radio:
Cowboy Radio Network (93.7 FM)
National Radio: Compass Media
Satellite Radio: Sirius 84/ XM 84

Listen Online

OSU Roster

OSU Game Notes

OU Roster

OU Game Notes

Last edited:

CPTNQUIRK

I'm Your Captain!
A/V Subscriber
Nov 20, 2006
In the Boondocks in Creek County, Oklahoma
Well, here we stand, in a place many of us thought we were never likely to meet.

OSU was 2-2, dropping a heart-breaker/fiasco of a game against Central Michigan before literally dropping the ball against Baylor. OU was coming off a deflating loss to Houston, and had it's doors blown off by Ohio State.

And now, both teams are hotter than hot. Streaking into the last game of the year. Playing for a championship on Championship Week.

It all comes down to Bedlam, folks.

Because there's a bowl trip after this, for sure. One way or another. But there are no more chances to jockey for position in the playoff (ha) or for that better bowl bid, or hope other teams move out of the way so that the gift bags are bigger and the destination more glamorous. It's time to put an explanation point on this season. It's time to go get the biggest prize that's still out there. It's time to make it two in a row on the road against these guys.

It's time to finish what we started.

Go Pokes! Beat the Sooners!

Oklahoma State University Cowboys vs. University of Oklahoma Sooners

Kickoff: Saturday, December 3, 2016, 11:30 a.m. CDT
at Oklahoma Memorial Stadium
OU leads the series, 18-85-7
2016 Records
OSU 9-2 (7-1), OU 9-2 (8-0)

TV: FOX
Suddenlink: 12/112
Cox: 12/712
DirecTV: 25
DiSH: 25
ATT: 25/1025

Radio:
Cowboy Radio Network (93.7 FM)
National Radio: Compass Media
Satellite Radio: Sirius 84/ XM 84

Listen Online

OSU Roster

OSU Game Notes

OU Roster

OU Game Notes
Directv 23 for Tulsa area subscribers

Slugger926

Federal Marshal
Oct 19, 2004
Can anyone give me the estimated time for halftime?

I have a long standing tradition on those game days during deer season that when I can hunt on game day, that I listen to the first half on the radio and hunt during half time. On those days, I take a deer over halftime and OSU wins the game. I must be in the field deer hunting tomorrow over halftime. Since we have a 100% winning percentage against ou when I am able to deer hunt at halftime, and I have 100% success while hunting during halftime of Bedlam; you all can guess where I will be tomorrow at halftime.

Since it may be raining tomorrow, is there any volunteers with 4x4's that can pull me out if I get stuck after the win?

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I like the Pokes!..............................
win or lose...I like em.

Go Pokes!! Beat the squats.

Oct 4, 2016
Dallas, TX
"Do more than belong: participate. Do more than care: help. Do more than believe: practice. Do more than be fair: be kind. Do more than forgive: forget. Do more than dream: work." - Oklahoma State University Masters Program Alumni William Arthur Ward

To me, this is an example of what Gundy and the coaches believe in. On the Eve of Bedlam 2016, I wanted to share a few thoughts regarding the game, the team, and my allegiance to the most proud University, Athletics Program, and Family in the World.

The 2016 chapter of OSU Football has been a roller coaster for sure! I was lucky enough to attend and FIGHT for the ORANGE against Pitt, Baylor, and TCU this season. Every single time I step into a stadium, arena, event, or just see another Cowboy on the street, my heart skips several beats and I am overcome with a euphoric sense of pride for this University of which I attended. Professional sports to me, I don't get the same high as I do about my school. The OSU/Stillwater family has been through tragedies, conference championships, poor seasons, incredible seasons, and now a surge into the National Spotlight in recent years. I am not sure if other University's around the country have the type of close nit student, alumni, and community Family we all share wearing 'America's Brightest Orange".

Regarding the Bedlam which will ensue tomorrow morning, I am going to feel the same sense of pride no matter the outcome. This team has proven to overcome early season adversity, they came together, they care about each other, they are good-hearted individuals, who have worked tirelessly everyday for the past 4-5 months to bring honor to this University.

We are a Family, win or lose, and all Cowboy's and Cowgirl's hearts will be filled with Orange Pride tomorrow at 11:30 against a sea of crimson.

To the folks in Norman: "You tell 'em I'm coming.....And hell's coming with me".

Go Pokes :pistols:Beat the hell outta ou!

Status
Not open for further replies.