Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
May 4, 2011
Charleston, SC
This is the worst offensive performance we've had since Daxx Garman was under center against Texas. I've defended Cornelius most of the year, but there's no way anyone can argue that Brown or Sanders shouldn't be given a shot at this point. Not even Coach Gundy.
Gundy is about to do exactly that. Prepare for an infuriating postgame presser.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Just when I think ok then next game can’t get any more embarrassing, we go out and play the next game and I am wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
I predicted that we would see the 2014 offense return, because that's all Mike Yurcich can do. I did not predict we would actually be worse this season.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Nobody believed me when I said sanders was the best qb on campus and osu’s best chance to win games. Starting to be real evident now
I'm pretty sure a bunch of people wanted to go with Sanders right off the bat. But continue to act like you were the smartest guy in the room that knew something no one else knew.
Smarter than gumbo at least

kenny41

Territorial Marshal
Aug 28, 2006
OKC/Tulsa
Unbelievable. Outcoached, outplayed but not out hyped! But what do you expect from complacency with recruiting around #30 in the nation each year. Get ready for more. Can't wait to see what Tulsa does to us next year.
Wait til you see us with recruiting in the sub #50 range in the next couple years...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 22, 2006
SE Oklahoma

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Nobody believed me when I said sanders was the best qb on campus and osu’s best chance to win games. Starting to be real evident now
Do you honestly think nobody believed that? I think most of the fanbase knew TC was a backup level guy.
I talked to folks on this very board who were down with cornholio. Months before the season started it was obvious to me that sanders was osu’s only chance