Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Nov 2, 2011
Tulsa, OK
Dropped passes, penalties, terrible punter, no imagination on play calls, QB that can’t hit open receivers, pussy head coach that has already thrown the season away. Maybe he has a time share that he needs to use this December and doesn’t want this team to go to a bowl.

Oct 7, 2012
Announcer must be confusing corndog with another qb. Corn can't hit open receivers on 3/4 of the routes they run.. Anyone think our team also kinda gave up on this season? They just all seem like there's no fire. Feels like gundy "lost " the team around when mcclesky announced.
They definitely look they have all given up. Both sides. Did you see Sinor’s body language after that shank?

Feb 4, 2004
Good coaches bench poor performing QBs (see Saban). Lazy, complacent coaches ride out D2 QBs to a $5 million payday...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good coaches don’t start the season with QB who doesn’t possess the talent to play at this level. He coaches up the others, no matter when they came in.

kenny41

Territorial Marshal
Aug 28, 2006
OKC/Tulsa
Good coaches bench poor performing QBs (see Saban). Lazy, complacent coaches ride out D2 QBs to a $5 million payday...

Good coaches don’t start the season with QB who doesn’t possess the talent to play at this level. He coaches up the others, no matter when they came in.
But he knows the playbook and blah blah...