Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 23, 2017
Hicktown
Even though they lost the games, KSU against Texas and WVU have looked pretty good. sort of.... So to burn them the way Corndog has is good, but NOT great.
I mean no disrespect but I don't see how you can really believe this comment. I bleed orange but I am also a realist and see that this team is not very good at all. All aspects of the team are terrible. QB, O line, special teams, and don't get me started on the defense

Jan 23, 2006
Announcer must be confusing corndog with another qb. Corn can't hit open receivers on 3/4 of the routes they run.. Anyone think our team also kinda gave up on this season? They just all seem like there's no fire. Feels like gundy "lost " the team around when mcclesky announced.

Nov 1, 2009
Dallas
I have no idea why we went from a “all of our leaders lead this team and I can just sit back and watch them” and a top 3 Big XII contender to this BS. The lack of coaching energy, accountability and desperation makes me sick. This shit starts at the top and you can see it on both sides, in the coaches and players body language and the lack of piss poor execution. You run through a wall for Dana and Monken. You run backwards for Yurcich and Gundy
I agree. The player’s body language is nonexistent.