Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Baylor

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

stonewallpoke

Herald of the House of Soju
A/V Subscriber
Nov 19, 2007
Fort Riley, KS
Sorry the thread is late. I was too busy coming back to America.

It's good to be back, folks. Let's get this party started with a bang.

Go Pokes! Beat the Bears!

Oklahoma State University Cowboys vs. Baylor University Bears
Kickoff: Saturday, November 3, 2018, 11 AM CDT
at McLane Stadium, Waco, TX

2018 Records
OSU 5-3(2-3), BU 4-4 (1-3)
OSU leads the series, 20-16
TV: FS1
Suddenlink: 37/237
Cox: 67
DirecTV: 219
DiSH: 150

Radio:
Cowboy Radio Network (93.7 FM)
Sirius 105, XM 384, Internet 988

Listen Online

OSU Roster

OSU Game Notes

BU Roster

BU Game Notes

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
We will learn a lot about the emotional toughness of our team today. Coming off a thrilling night, home game, win to a blah, 11:00, on the road game. It's going to be hard to recapture the energy they had last week. Baylor isn't good, but they are still good enough to give you trouble if we come out too flat.

It's their homecoming and they have greeks, and a halftime awards ceremony, too. Hopefully we build a first half lead and coast in, in the second half, in front of hundreds of Baylor die hards. You know the same people who spent the last 2 years saying "everybody does it", and "what was she wearing at the time?"

Jul 7, 2010
Tampa, FL
I'm out in Switzerland for work and FS1 wont let me stream it because I'm out of the country. Anyone know of any website I can check out to stream it?

Feb 18, 2009
Saw the uniform announcement on the twitter. I don’t remember ever doing black, white, white. Think it might look pretty good.

Nov 14, 2010
Because of the base principles Baylor plays by on defense we need to line our multi receiver side to the boundary then run back to the field.

We need to be in 20 personnel, 2 backs no tight end, almost exclusively today.

1 of those backs needs to be an H back that is moved around every play and can pull back across the formation for mis direction or lead on our outside zone plays to the field.

This game should be very easy offensively if we set it up right

I'm hoping for a really really good rushing performance for OSU.

There is absolutely no good reason why we don't run this game comfortably.