Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Arizona

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

stonewallpoke

Herald of the House of Soju
A/V Subscriber
Nov 19, 2007
Fort Riley, KS
Part Three. Why is it that the third part of a sequel is always a let down? Here I'm specifically talking about:

• Arizona is probably worse than they've been in this series.
  • The TV situation.
  • The kickoff time.
  • OU sucks.
The score, however, should be grand for Oklahoma State. I'm not overly impressed by a team that struggled to put away a Tim Beckman-less Toledo. At home. In overtime. Nah.
Let's get it, Cowboys! Beat Arizona!

OSUFirepolak

Federal Marshal
Jan 16, 2005
We need to make the Pac 12 pay the price for their lack of vision.

And yes I mean electricute them with blue lightning from our finger tips.

I hate waiting all day for a game I can't even watch. For that the Cats need to have their tails cut off and shoved up their a$$.

Go Pokes!!! End this series with pain.

internationalaw

Reading about OSU football somewhere
A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2010
USA
First round of applause goes to DISH NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pistols::runaway:

OSUFirepolak

Federal Marshal
Jan 16, 2005
I wonder if AZ is worse than they were last season. Not that I think they are that good but they sucked pretty bad last season and it's hard to believe they could be worse.

One thing they have going for them is being excited about a new coach and that they finally made a change they needed to. That excitment and home field advantage might give OSU trouble because at this point AZ won't know they are suppose to suck. Hope they don't pull a good game out of their rear-ends.

OSU will need the experience and leadership from guys like Randle, Smith, T. Moore on offense and Nicholas, Cooper, Gilbert, Lewis and Brown on defense to show the new guys how OSU gets sh!t done on the road.

stonewallpoke

A/V Subscriber
Nov 19, 2007
Fort Riley, KS
Yikes. That was an ordeal. Hopefully it all turns out for the best.

Edit: Just saw the hit that did it. He went stiff as a board right after the hit. That's always scary.

Moving on then.

osu_dna

Wrangler
Jul 20, 2007
Woodland Park, Colorado
I was watching the PAC 12 network on dish just now and they had a preview of tonights OSU and AZ game. They all think this game is going to be a shootout with little or no defense based on the number of yards put up by OSU and Arizona last week.

This is the night that OSU needs to make a statement on defense and change the mentality of how our defense is perceived. Bill Young has done an amazing job building this defense from the ground up and tonight is the night it can open up a can on the Wildcats.

I hope the defense doesn't allow a ton of yards and I hope we have a defensive swagger about us.

Go Cowboys!

AshlandFlash

It seemed like a good idea at the time
A/V Subscriber
Aug 24, 2007
Part Three. Why is it that the third part of a sequel is always a let down? Here I'm specifically talking about:

• Arizona is probably worse than they've been in this series. Bad for them!
  • The TV situation. Just got better!
  • The kickoff time. Is VERY late!
  • OU sucks. Well, yeah...
The score, however, should be grand for Oklahoma State. I'm not overly impressed by a team that struggled to put away a Tim Beckman-less Toledo. At home. In overtime. Nah.

Let's get it, Cowboys! Beat Arizona!
BUMP!!!!

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
K-State looking pretty damned good actually... Up 38-6 now on the 'Canes. All the Wildcat ferocity is being used up in Manhattan already. There won't be any left over for later tonite.

GO POKES!

stonewallpoke

A/V Subscriber
Nov 19, 2007
Fort Riley, KS
Mississippi State deserves to win if for no other reason than their band played the "Intermission Theme" from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.