Official Game Thread: McNeese vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
Looks like #22 didn’t break his collar bone. Just lost his lunch. Hats off to the kid. He’s giving all he’s got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure hope that’s right but he really seemed to be hurting asking to come out. May have been just a really bad ding on the shoulder.

Jan 14, 2006
All in all, a decent game. Easy win. Nobody got hurt that I saw. Tylan was great. Spencer was good but not as good as last week. Dru looked really good until he was with the threes.

D looked pretty good with another bland game plan.

I'll take it. Let's do the same thing next week then bring on the Whorns.

Oct 30, 2007
Knowles is still clueless as hell.
Our d is ludicrous. We are using a 3 man front but they line up as if it is 4 with no DE on one side. Twice we stunted AWAY from the side with no DE AND rolled the LBs that direction also. One of the big12 coaches said he had no idea what knowles was trying to do last year and it looks the same this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Oregon State out in front of Hawaii right now at 21-7 in the 2nd quarter. Well they ended up losing by 2...sadly.

Last edited:

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
Our d is ludicrous. We are using a 3 man front but they line up as if it is 4 with no DE on one side. Twice we stunted AWAY from the side with no DE AND rolled the LBs that direction also. One of the big12 coaches said he had no idea what knowles was trying to do last year and it looks the same this year.
I can't figure this one out, either. We drop coverage way back, then blitz 2 guys from one side and leave nobody to an entire half of the field. It looks slow, predictable, and insanely exploitable. I saw it twice in this game, and both were huge gains for their QB. I get being vanilla on defense, but that scheme is unbelievably bad. We will likely see it more as the season unfolds, and we will likely see similar results. Its complete nonsense.