Official Game Thread: Iowa State vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

stonewallpoke

Durable Brigade
A/V Subscriber
Nov 19, 2007
Junction City, KS
Well, folks. This is it. The big one.

For Iowa State.

It's big for us, too. I don't mean any disrespect to Iowa State when I say the above. They are by far our biggest test of the year. However, the way Iowa State plays us, you'd think they were the ones who had a field goal that WAS GOOD DAMMIT called no good. They always get up to play us, just as much in Stillwater as they do in Ames. This defense has to deal with two real hog-mollies in this one, and they play tight end. We'll see if the defense is up to it. I believe they are. I'm ready to welcome back Spencer Sanders, cheer on Shane Illingworth if/when he's in. I'm ready to see any OSU running back break free. I'm ready to win 40-24 or 17-3. And after all this time off, I'm ready for some by-God Cowboy football.

Go Pokes! Beat the Cyclones!

Iowa State University Cyclones vs. Oklahoma State University Cowboys
Kickoff: Saturday October 24, 2020, 2:30 PM CT
at Boone Pickens Stadium, Stillwater, OK

2020 Records
ISU 3-1 (3-0), OSU 3-0 (2-0)
OSU leads the series, 32-19-3
TV: FOX
Suddenlink: 12
DirecTV: 25

Radio:
Cowboy Radio Network (93.7 FM)
Sirius 135, XM 199, Internet 953
Discord Chat Server

Discord Chat Embedded

Listen Online

OSU Roster

OSU Game Notes

ISU Roster

ISU Game Notes

NinjaPoke

Wrangler
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
Has it sunk in yet? Being the top team in the conference. It’s been awhile since we’ve been here, but make NO mistake. We’ve been here before.

It’s time we get our signature win against the Cyclones and show the nation why the COWBOYS of Oklahoma State are worthy for not only a Big 12 championship, but also a shot at the CFP.

Chubba, Wallace, and Sanders.....7 months ago, they said that they are bringing a Nation Championship in Stillwater.

The road to that Championship is in clear view as our destiny is written by our own hands.

Go POKES beat the CYCLONES

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I heard Hulu love dropped fox sports Regional coverages in some markets, anywone know if that affects this game I’m Tulsa?

Nov 18, 2010
Tulsa getting their first chance to play after beating ranked top 15 ranked UCF.

Their game with top 15 ranked Cincinnati got postponed last week. Cinci might actually be ranked in the top 10...

Tulsa up 14-6 in the second quarter.

Oct 29, 2016
US
If anyone has Dish network, Fox is still removed from channel lineup. Does anyone know s way.to.watch the game, perhaps streaming, or a website? Or? Hope there is a way to watch it. Any help would be immensely appreciated.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
If anyone has Dish network, Fox is still removed from channel lineup. Does anyone know s way.to.watch the game, perhaps streaming, or a website? Or? Hope there is a way to watch it. Any help would be immensely appreciated.
Get a temporary YouTube TV account, once my fiber gets installed we will be moving to YouTube. DISH has that happen way to often