Official Game Thread: Iowa State vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 18, 2009
If you guys didn’t all call the 4th down play I don’t know what team you’ve been watching.

As soon as the freshman QB with running skills came in, you knew what was going to happen to our defense.

No adjustments from either coordinator.

Yurcich especially blows. He knows his line sucks and he dials up plays that set them up to suck more.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Iowa State is a bad team. Really bad. This shouldn't even be a contest. Coaches have some serious problems going on right now. If we lose, we don't win another game. I don't see how..Iowa State is freaking terrible.
You are talking like we are supposed to actually be a good team. We aren't.

OrangeCrush

Territorial Marshal
Oct 26, 2004
Gateway to the High Plains
If you guys didn’t all call the 4th down play I don’t know what team you’ve been watching.

As soon as the freshman QB with running skills came in, you knew what was going to happen to our defense.

No adjustments from either coordinator.

Yurcich especially blows. He knows his line sucks and he dials up plays that set them up to suck more.
yurcich isn't earning his salary