Official Game Thread: Iowa State vs. Oklahoma State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
We’ve already had one game canceled due to weather this year. Sucks.
It doesn't sound like things will come through until late in the game. As far as I remember here, anytime we've had a delay, we always end up finishing the game. A couple of years ago we had a game with Tulsa that got so delayed we ended up playing until 3am. No joke.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Does anyone have like 3 tickets for tomorrow's game that they aren't going to use and would be willing to have OSU fans sit in? My daughter is back in town from Indy and I want to see if we can get to the game.

Sent from my stang5litre Edition 5.0 using Tapatalk

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Wow! Never realized it got that bad. I was living in Des Moines in those days so I missed it. I’m back up north these days and -20 is our usual bottom. Which is still cold as hell.
The coldest temp ever recorded in Oklahoma was -30 and that was in February of 2011...Also in 2011 we happened to experience our worst football loss in our history...in Ames Iowa...we will never forget. :glare:

If you travel to Stillwater have a nice trip...Forecast for today's game has changed a bit for the better..the chances of rain have greatly diminished. :D

Last edited:

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Does anyone have like 3 tickets for tomorrow's game that they aren't going to use and would be willing to have OSU fans sit in? My daughter is back in town from Indy and I want to see if we can get to the game.

Anyone?

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Anyone?

Dude, go on stubhub, you can buy tickets for as low as $6 and print them out...Get to the game, forecast is looking much improved. Hope our fans show up...we need to support these kids. Go Pokes!!

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Desmond Howard on game day likes us big...Hope he's right and we are ready to go out and build on last week and put some distance between this team and the Tech game.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Anyone?

Dude, go on stubhub, you can buy tickets for as low as $6 and print them out...Get to the game, forecast is looking much improved. Hope our fans show up...we need to support these kids. Go Pokes!!
I understand that. They also charge fees. Besides, I'm just trying to see if someone has tickets they aren't going to use and would rather see them go to OSU fans instead of to no one.

PokeJ

Sheriff
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Anyone?

I understand that. They also charge fees. Besides, I'm just trying to see if someone has tickets they aren't going to use and would rather see them go to OSU fans instead of to no one.

Just say you want freebies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa
This has probably already been talked about somewhere but what is bundage’s status for the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk