Official Crow Eating Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokes28

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 26, 2003
Carl Junction, MO
facebook.com
On Saturday I told my wife that the OU band was going to have carpal tunnel from playing that song so much. I swear they only know two songs. Boomer Sooner and Oklahoma. And they do play it after each and every first down. Sadly, that seemed to be every play on Saturday.

David Harrell - Pokes
dwh

okstate5968

Orange Power Goddess
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 15, 2003
Stillwater
www.remembertheten.com
Oregon Ducks...whoever... no matter to me.. anyone who jumps on the OU bandwagon just because they are winning is not worthy of being part of our fan base. So good for him that he likes us too... he can just wear his crimson and cream w/ the rest of the wannabes and forget all about OState.

That's just my opinion of bandwagon-ers every where!!!!

Oct 26, 2003
ummm
I have to admit the band plays boomer alot; but you would have to agree waving, while the band plays school song after a touch down when you are way behind in a game is pretty lame. Actually that is corney any time they do that.

okstate5968

Orange Power Goddess
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 15, 2003
Stillwater
www.remembertheten.com
You have your traditions.. we have ours... you love yours... we love ours.

Mean to tell me if OU were getting their a$$ kicked all over the field, finally scored, you wouldn't sing Boomer freaking Sooner? If you answer no, then you are the worse kind of fan. Your team needs to know you support them whether they are winning or losing....

Oct 26, 2003
hehehe You geting testy with me 5968? lol No need flame over who's fight song is better or corney. Remember fight song is only a trade mark of a team. Nothing more I just can't figure out why you would pick on ou's, all schools have corney fight songs and fans of opp teams hates um. So what is the big deal.