Official Crow Eating Thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OP 9000

Administrator
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2003
Stillwater, OK
www.orangepower.com
Thankyas sir.

We still have a chance to make the top 2 teams in the Big XII from the state of Oklahoma.

There's no way OU will lose a game this year. Enjoy your championship. 8)

Having a team that good should be federally regulated.

Oct 15, 2003
Charleston, SC
Visit site
Well after the game i tried to eat away my sorrows with a nice steak dinner, i guess this is my dessert....
We flat out got beat today, our guys were too worried about beating them and not worried enough about winning the game and playing good football, if that makes any sense. Enjoy the sugar bowl...*sigh*

bleedaggie

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
I'll have a side of crows feet with my lunch today. I didn't really slam the goons this year, because I knew they were good. I was hoping the Bedlam Mojo would be back for us again, but it wasn't to be.

I hope next year's bedlam has as much riding on it as this year's, and all the bedlams to come. AND, I hope we show the Crimson and Cream what a good creaming looks like next year.

Congrats ou fans... Bedlam champions 1 year in a row... :D

okstate5968

Orange Power Goddess
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 15, 2003
Stillwater
www.remembertheten.com
That's grounds for immediate removal of anything orange and OSU related he may own!!!

When we played OU here in 2000, my sister was with me and wearing one of my OSU sweatshirts... and after an OU score, I notice her singing along w/ Boomer Sooner... I told her to take off my sweatshirt.. she said 'but it's cold'.. told her maybe she could find some Sooner fan to keep her warm, because she could not wear MY shirt and sing THAT song. We compromised and I let her turn it inside out and still wear it...lol.

SLVRBK

Johnny 8ball's PR Manager
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
Katy, TX
I have a question about "that" song...do they play that damn thing after every play? Good grief, it was like my CD player was set on repeat and I listened to the same song for 3 hours. I had that thing echoing through my head for 2 days!

okstate5968

Orange Power Goddess
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 15, 2003
Stillwater
www.remembertheten.com
Think about it... it has about 10 words, so it's easy for them remember!!

I cringe every time I hear it... they play it for first downs, timeouts, TD's.. just anytime the band needs to let off some hot air.