Obama believes economy under Trump is doing great

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
"Unlike some, I actually try to state facts," Obama said at one point. "I believe in facts. I believe in a fact-based reality. Fact-based politics. I don’t believe in just making stuff up. I think you should actually say to people what’s true."
tell us again about that video

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
"Unlike some, I actually try to state facts," Obama said at one point. "I believe in facts. I believe in a fact-based reality. Fact-based politics. I don’t believe in just making stuff up. I think you should actually say to people what’s true."

Evidently Obama believes Trump had the magic wand.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ob...who-started-economic-recovery-at-nevada-rally
that's actually funny, coming from the biggest liar we've ever seen in the WH.

John C

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2011

Evidently Obama believes Trump had the magic wand.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ob...who-started-economic-recovery-at-nevada-rally
“If you like your health care plan, you can keep your health care plan.” I wish I could have mine back because I sure didn’t get to keep it.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
I heard bits and pieces of his speech from yesterday and everything he accused the Reps of doing are actually things that the DNC is doing. He also said Reps mess things up and Dems have to come in and fix it....I'm not really sure what he meant by that because we all know the first thing a Dem (or even many Reps) will do if given the chance is reapply the boot of government to the economy's throat and ensure we get back below 2.5% growth. If he thinks that's a "fix" then....well actually I don't doubt that he think it is.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
The idiot speaks....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuhXkCF-L2E

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa

What's True,. Like, You can keep your healthcare plan and your doctor? Like Benghazi was the result of a youTube video? What he did say that was true is his affection for us Bitter-Clingers our here in Flyover Country