Obama admin briefed on claims Hillary Clinton drummed up Russia controversy to vilify Trump, distract from emails

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Last edited:
Jul 23, 2018
USA
The Director of National Intelligence (DNI) declassified information indicating that former President Obama'sadministration knew of allegations that former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton was attempting to tie Trump to the Russia and distract from her email scandal before the 2016 presidential election.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-briefed-clinton-russia-vilify-trump-distract

What did Joe Biden know and when did he know it?
What did Biden know, and when did he forget it?

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
This is one of the scariest abuses of power, if not in history, then certainly recent history. It remains one of the biggest mysteries to me that so many people seem to be ok with it. Just amazing.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
This is one of the scariest abuses of power, if not in history, then certainly recent history. It remains one of the biggest mysteries to me that so many people seem to be ok with it. Just amazing.
Exactly, for a politician to make a claim is one thing but when government offices are actively engaged in the claim and uses it for prosecution, attempt to overthrow and elected official, or to interfere in an election is altogether another issue.

And no one who supports our constitution should be ok with this.