#NotTiredofWinning

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Left out highest number of hispanics employed ever.
Best jobs numbers for women since 1953.
Record high employment for high school drop outs.
Keep bringing the heat. Let the Dims argue about the stuff NO ONE but they care about.

1556910969926.png
From the Awesomeness

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Wait a minute, you called him a closet homosexual, intended as an insult. Does that not make you a right-wing hater?
@bleedinorange stalks me like a sexual predator, as we are both male? And yes far right wing Republicans who love their party more than the country, the rule of law, and the Constitution I hardly recognize. It is no longer the Republican Party I've known all my life but a wholly owned subsidiary of Trump. But I acknowledge that far left winger irk me to no end, and I hate being even remotely associated with them as well.

Aug 16, 2012
@bleedinorange stalks me like a sexual predator, as we are both male? And yes far right wing Republicans who love their party more than the country, the rule of law, and the Constitution I hardly recognize. It is no longer the Republican Party I've known all my life but a wholly owned subsidiary of Trump. But I acknowledge that far left winger irk me to no end, and I hate being even remotely associated with them as well.
Meant it as a joke, but you really did not answer the question. Being gay is lauded by the left with the right collectively derided as being intolerant homophobes. Got to admit there is a palpable irony with you calling him a homosexual as an insult

Pokey

Territorial Marshal
Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Meant it as a joke, but you really did not answer the question. Being gay is lauded by the left with the right collectively derided as being intolerant homophobes. Got to admit there is a palpable irony with you calling him a homosexual as an insult
I'll admit I caught the jab late, what a terrible thing to call me: right wing hater! Lol but then bleed already called me everything including godless and I may be more than a bit numb.

Oct 30, 2007
Over the past 2 weeks:
The 1st quarter GDP prediction was 2.5%. The actual number was 3.2%.
We were expected to add 185K jobs in April. We added 263K jobs.
The S&P 500 & Nasdaq hit new all time highs.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
In Pokey's head
[B]@bleedinorange stalks me like a sexual predator, [/B]as we are both male? And yes far right wing Republicans who love their party more than the country, the rule of law, and the Constitution I hardly recognize. It is no longer the Republican Party I've known all my life but a wholly owned subsidiary of Trump. But I acknowledge that far left winger irk me to no end, and I hate being even remotely associated with them as well.
Wow. Now you're incorporating me into your homoerotic fantasies? I guess I should be flattered......but I'm not. I'm also not surprised.

I could send you a life size poster of me if that helps and you could cover the Tom Selleck poster on the ceiling over your bed.

Last edited:

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
So the market was down a little this am...but is ALREADY recovering nicely. It didn't take long, however, even on a fairly down the middle of the road radio station, that they blamed it on Trump. At 7am I heard the market was down 400, same babble an hour later the market is down 300...both times it's the end times coming due to Trumps Chinese negotiations. Can't the market/media/business/everyone finally figure out that Trump sets the verbal bar high in these negotiation and then comes way down to a middle ground? It cracks me up...every time it's the same.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
A part of the market being down this morning was directly Trump's fault. More of his stupid ass tweets where he continually shows that he doesn't understand international trade. Though the idiot might actually accomplish something with China. At great costs, that didn't need to be paid, but nonetheless, an actual real accomplishment. If he can get them to stop stealing our IP. Though if I had to bet, he will fuck it up before he actually accomplishes that. Like he always does.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
A part of the market being down this morning was directly Trump's fault. More of his stupid ass tweets where he continually shows that he doesn't understand international trade. Though the idiot might actually accomplish something with China. At great costs, that didn't need to be paid, but nonetheless, an actual real accomplishment. If he can get them to stop stealing our IP. Though if I had to bet, he will fuck it up before he actually accomplishes that. Like he always does.
Interesting I view it as he understands it perfectly. China was going to come back with some weak offers this week, and Trump is saying , don't do it. China desperately does NOT want to give up stealing our IP. So Trump has them in a perfect spot to tighten the screw. It is our stupid algos that don't understand trade.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
Interesting I view it as he understands it perfectly. China was going to come back with some weak offers this week, and Trump is saying , don't do it. China desperately does NOT want to give up stealing our IP. So Trump has them in a perfect spot to tighten the screw. It is our stupid algos that don't understand trade.
This is not a man who understands international trade.

That is a moron.

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
He loves to take credit for stuff he really didn't have anything to do with.

Though he sure as hell won't take the blame for the stuff that is directly his fault and is actually holding us back.

I know he is a politician now, that is what they do. Although he is also a moron who doesn't understand any of this. That is the really scary part.