No way Mayfield passed classes at OU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 8, 2013
Houston
You and your twin, laptop boy, digress, the issue here is your chest pumping and attempts to discredit OSU. It's your uber weak team that was taken to half by Tulane (piitiful), nearly taken to the woodshed by a 0-4 Rapelor and then had your pants pulled down at home so all could see what a minute pair of peas you had by a 2-2 ISU with a 3rd string walkon QB. You'd be better served not blathering about nonconference baseball bullshit since your pussies not only can't swing for the fences but are beat by a team that didn't even have to hit it past your bigmouth pitcher.
have you considered decaf?

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Truth still kickin you in the vagina, 3 suck butt teams that made your team look like the weak ass wussies they are. ISU beats your ass at home...laughable.
Sorry, I had to run watch the Astros beat the Yankees, great seats great game!!! IS? nah not really...Im over IS, OU has all big games coming up, clip the horns tomorrow, and will win out. You ok pink hat? Watch out for those Bears!

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
I figured you’d be gone since you were exposed as a racist asshat. I guess you really don’t have much shame.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Since you're alone pushin the racist card I'll call it what it is, YOU are the racist typical sharpton. I eat chicken, like everyone else I know does...I have children, again, like most of my friends. You pull the race card just like you back peddle when you are called out as the chicken shit you are. When your opinion becomes vaguely relevant on this board I'll consider listening, until that time I'll say, again, when I want any shit out of you I'll squeeze your head. I'm well aware of the face of shame, I see it every time I see your picture.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
When referencing DeMarco Murray, you made a chicken joke and said he got chicken for all his “chillen” too. You know... since he has all those illegitimate children and speaks in Ebonics and all.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
When referencing DeMarco Murray, you made a chicken joke and said he got chicken for all his “chillen” too. You know... since he has all those illegitimate children and speaks in Ebonics and all.

The cheese stands alone

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
You notice no one talks to you. You just gave them another reason to avoid interaction.

As opposed to being the board punching bag I'll consider myself a winner. And who's them? One of the three stooges? Winner... again. :lol:

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Notice no one is here defending you. Your “brethren” here are even embarrassed by you. You’re just too stupid to realize it.

Unlike your insecure ass I don't require any pats on the back. The fact you've moved your trailer to our board speaks volumes about the fact you are a little man with the little man's problem...must be pretty lonely relying on a football team to allow you try to demean your superiors. Lot's of fans want to be a Cowboy but tools like you just can't cut it. Have a great day little dipshit :poo:

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Unlike your insecure ass I don't require any pats on the back. The fact you've moved your trailer to our board speaks volumes about the fact you are a little man with the little man's problem...must be pretty lonely relying on a football team to allow you try to demean your superiors. Lot's of fans want to be a Cowboy but tools like you just can't cut it. Have a great day little dipshit :poo:
Wow 2U took his pink hat off on this one. Coming to Pokes board? Well it IS Bedlam and Flame, so it would tough to have that forum if no one came to visit wouldn't it Einstein?

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Lol come on guys , you haven’t realized that you can’t have a conversation with 2u? His arguments are circular, and he takes the bedlam thing too seriously. Let me guess, he insults you in every other post right? Lol he tries too hard. It’s exhausting but It’s so nice of you to let him talk to you. You’re both a couple saints, really.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Lol come on guys , you haven’t realized that you can’t have a conversation with 2u? His arguments are circular, and he takes the bedlam thing too seriously. Let me guess, he insults you in every other post right? Lol he tries too hard. It’s exhausting but It’s so nice of you to let him talk to you. You’re both a couple saints, really.
Insults? You mean like your buddies Moe and Larry...very nice laptop boy...I see you couldn't ignore me even when you put me on ignore...game, set, match.

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Ha! This is a perfect week for obsessed2U!