No way Mayfield passed classes at OU

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I agree that the non-con scheduling needs to improve. But I will also say it is improving compared to what it used to be. Stepping stones man lol. I love the direction the program is heading.
You guys gotta step up. This conference is in the shitter. That's the biggest issue I have is that you guys are setup to be the de facto number two in the conference. Put on the big boy pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 30, 2012
You guys gotta step up. This conference is in the shitter. That's the biggest issue I have is that you guys are setup to be the de facto number two in the conference. Put on the big boy pants.

Played #1 Florida State a few years back and also had Clemson on the schedule which would've been for last season I believe but Clemson backed out for reasons beyond my understanding. So they have made an attempt to schedule some big boys, it's just one time it didn't work out. Watching the game Saturday night made me wish OSU was playing a team like LSU the following Saturday on primetime. Maybe one day it'll reach that point where it's one top 15 program OSU plays per year.

Rack

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2004
Earth

I think the Pitt game is a great non-con game to play each year...Agree that we shouldn't continue to play directional schools from the south...they do us no good and they have damn good athletes...The only things that can happen from those games are bad. Playing Tulsa who won 10 games last year and destroyed Central Michigan in their bowl was also a MUCH MUCH better game than starting out with UTEP (who, after their 31-14 loss to Rice may actually be the worst team in the country). Kudos for playing Ohio State though. Btw, don't sleep on Tulane....decent team Tulane.

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
If tosu didn't want uo's flag at midfield there was a simple way to stop it, don't lose. All sports are entertainment what's entertaining to some may not be for everyone, didn't mind Smart backflip, didn't mind TO's mocking of the boys, it's not my cup of tea but it doesn't bother me and it creates a lot of water cooler fodder, its entertainment and again if you are on the opposing team and want to stop it, then as Al Davis would say, just win baby.

Cro

Sheriff
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
in another year, BM will be irrelevant to everyone except the ou fans who slobber all over 22 year olds in belly shirts.........

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
in another year, BM will be irrelevant to everyone except ou fans who slobber all over 22 year olds in belly shirts.........
Let's just skip this season so you can hate on Mayfield some more. And we can make fun of how inept and bad osu will be without rudolph.

Cro

Sheriff
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
Let's just skip this season so you can hate on Mayfield some more. And we can make fun of how inept and bad osu will be without rudolph.
skip whatever you want...... i couldn't care less............. and you can make fun of whatever makes you feel fuzzy......... it's a free country........

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I think the Pitt game is a great non-con game to play each year...Agree that we shouldn't continue to play directional schools from the south...they do us no good and they have damn good athletes...The only things that can happen from those games are bad. Playing Tulsa who won 10 games last year and destroyed Central Michigan in their bowl was also a MUCH MUCH better game than starting out with UTEP (who, after their 31-14 loss to Rice may actually be the worst team in the country). Kudos for playing Ohio State though. Btw, don't sleep on Tulane....decent team Tulane.
Meh, tulsa kinda sucks. They werent bad last year. But they also lost their starting qb, top rb, and top two wrs from last season. Surprised they still managed 432 yards against osu.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
skip whatever you want...... i couldn't care less............. and you can make fun of whatever makes you feel fuzzy......... it's a free country........
I know, it's gonna suck for you to have to wait so long before you can make fun of Mayfield's post college life.

Rack

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Meh, tulsa kinda sucks. They werent bad last year. But they also lost their starting qb, top rb, and top two wrs from last season. Surprised they still managed 432 yards against osu.
They will win 8-10 games again this year...just watch...they scored 66 last week.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
They will win 8-10 games again this year...just watch...they scored 66 last week.
Yeah, who cares if they lost nearly all of their offense production, they're still an amazing offense. I guess this is good, cause ohio state scored 49 against Indiana, so I guess OU shutting them down was really, really impressive. Since ohio state's offense is still really good, as indicated by their performance against Indiana. Just like how we know tulsa's offense is beast 'cause of how they dismantled the rajun cajuns of louisiana lafayette.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Dude... don't fluff yourself over beating Tulsa... sweet Jesus... and Pitt is still just a mid level ACC team.

Just admit it. You don't know jack diddly shit about your team and you probably won't until you play TCU.

Rack

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Dude... don't fluff yourself over beating Tulsa... sweet Jesus... and Pitt is still just a mid level ACC team.

Just admit it. You don't know jack diddly shit about your team and you probably won't until you play TCU.

I know we are handling teams this year early and did not do that last year early...so yeah we know that's different and we will handle tcu just like we did last year except worse since it's a home game.

Cro

Sheriff
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
I know we are handling teams this year early and did not do that last year early...so yeah we know that's different and we will handle tcu just like we did last year except worse since it's a home game.
stop it rack..... you know nothing about our team and neither do I............ i know this b/c twittercal gooner said so.......

Dec 8, 2013
Houston
Interesting thread....Pokes attempt to trash Mayfield...something about passing classes? LOL
Mayfield just beat the Buckeyes at their HOME!! Nuff said. go to siri and ask "who owns Ohio stadium?" report back...