NK Kim Jong Un in grave condition after heart surgery

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Oh FFS you are a real drama queen victim. No one has mocked you for this post. NO ONE.

Besides, you have dozens of posts emminently more mockable.
Yeah, unless I'm missing a post in some other thread he made about Kim Jong Un that someone mocked him about or a post got deleted, he should be embarrassed that he tried to claim he got mocked in this thread. There is not one post that even hints that.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
South Korea needs him alive, they’re more likely to have him propped up than NK or China.
Its in everyone's best interest that he isn't dead right now. The last thing this world needs is a power vacuum in an unstable dictatorship with nuclear weapons.

That being said, there is no way he isn't incapacitated or dead.

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
Its in everyone's best interest that he isn't dead right now. The last thing this world needs is a power vacuum in an unstable dictatorship with nuclear weapons.

That being said, there is no way he isn't incapacitated or dead.
Completely agree but South Korea had made real in roads with KJU, the last thing they, row, needs is China or an even a more dictatorial hos, relative or not, swooping in. He’s gone missing before, my hope is he’s back if not my next hope is his sister likes the trappings of the west.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Completely agree but South Korea had made real in roads with KJU, the last thing they, row, needs is China or an even a more dictatorial hos, relative or not, swooping in. He’s gone missing before, my hope is he’s back if not my next hope is his sister likes the trappings of the west.
I don't follow North Korea that much. Is this unusual? He didn't make an appearance on his grandfathers birthday (I think that was the major state holiday). If he's hunkered down because of the disease I'd think he would make some sort of video appearance to show his people that all is well. As closed as that society is it's probably fair to assume the rumors here may be bigger than they are there, so there is no telling how is absence is impacting the country.

If he is gone, I agree with the sister. Again I know nothing about her but I'd think a woman in her early 30's who I'm assuming, like her brother, had a western education, would be preferable to a 50something general whose dad fought in the Korean war.

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
I don't follow North Korea that much. Is this unusual? He didn't make an appearance on his grandfathers birthday (I think that was the major state holiday). If he's hunkered down because of the disease I'd think he would make some sort of video appearance to show his people that all is well. As closed as that society is it's probably fair to assume the rumors here may be bigger than they are there, so there is no telling how is absence is impacting the country.

If he is gone, I agree with the sister. Again I know nothing about her but I'd think a woman in her early 30's who I'm assuming, like her brother, had a western education, would be preferable to a 50something general whose dad fought in the Korean war.
At the risk of being labeled xenophobic, which really wouldn’t bother me.

His behavior has always been very Korean, by that I mean, don’t let the opposition see you in a weakened state.
If he’s in a wheelchair and not coherent you won’t see him, several years ago he went into hiding for a few months due to surgery on his leg, rumors flew then as well. He didn’t pop up until he could look like he was in control.
I have no idea what’s going on but if he’s in fact alive then until he’s well on his way to recovery you won’t see him unless it’s a leaked photo.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
At the risk of being labeled xenophobic, which really wouldn’t bother me.

His behavior has always been very Korean, by that I mean, don’t let the opposition see you in a weakened state.
If he’s in a wheelchair and not coherent you won’t see him, several years ago he went into hiding for a few months due to surgery on his leg, rumors flew then as well. He didn’t pop up until he could look like he was in control.
I have no idea what’s going on but if he’s in fact alive then until he’s well on his way to recovery you won’t see him unless it’s a leaked photo.
That makes sense. Roosevelt didn't want anyone to see him suffering from polio so it wouldn't be the first time a world leader hid his physical condition. I can see where he only wants to show strength and recovering on a hospital bed doesn't show that.

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
https://nypost.com/2020/04/27/kim-jong-un-sent-letter-thanking-builders-state-run-newspaper/

The Rodong Sinmun outlet claimed Monday that Kim penned the message to builders working on a tourism project in Wonsan, where South Korea believes the leader has been staying since April 13, according to South Korea’s Yonhap News Agency.

“Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un has sent his appreciation to the workers who devoted themselves to building the Wonsan-Kalma tourist zone,” the Rodong Sinmun reported.

The Korean Central Broadcasting Station made a similar report, according to Yonhap.