NIT: Cowboys vs Stanford

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 4, 2004
Thanks. Couldn’t tell for sure watching. Ankles aren’t good, but I get the impression that the knee isn’t in good shape at all and might be harder to come back from.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Bad substituting IMO. Took Carroll out for too long. Left Averrette in too long.
I questioned the substituting also. My only theory is that he is trying to get play time for guys who are going to be here next year, which is understandable. Ideally we would like to win but future success is also important too and this is the NIT.
I won't say it was right, but he obviously was saving Carroll's legs for the end. Worked out, but a big gamble with Averette out there.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
1st impression on the USC/WKU game. If USC wins and we have to play there, home court advantage doesn't look to be a big deal. There is no one there for this game. Probably 30% full. The crowd that is there is pretty quiet.

Jun 23, 2005
Great win! Great crowd tonight! This next game will really be on the fly, especially if we have to travel to LA tomorrow. Hope WKU wins so we have a home game. If you missed the game tonight and we play in Stilly wednesday, strongly encourage you to buy tickets tomorrow. GIA will be raucous on Wednesday.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011