Next Year!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 23, 2010
I see both Harris and for sure Watson as better prospects than Laurant even with his experience, could be completely off here. Both of those guys have the build to be contributors early really depends on how they develop as the season rolls on. Just my $0.02.
I see Laurant as playing purely the 4, so I don't see them competing for the same minutes.

Oct 30, 2007
Have to get Yor some help! Resting him with a 6’6” guy playing center is not going to work great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 23, 2010
Have to get Yor some help! Resting him with a 6’6” guy playing center is not going to work great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think Kalib Boone will be the back up 5 right now. Pretty thin right now but a capable rim protector. But not as many teams play in the low post anymore. Kansas would pose problems. But it's nice having athletic 5's that can move because they tend to guard the ball screen (a far more used action) better.

But I agree, we are little thin up front.