New York Attorney General announces state is suing Trump, Trump Jr, Ivanka, Eric, and the Trump Org

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
And before anyone else says it...Yes we all know the Clinton Foundation is just as dirty, but got away with it.....and The Clinton foundation should be going through the same exact thing

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
so why aren't they?

selective prosecution?
The Clinton's seem MUCH better at hiding things that can be stuck to them than Trump has been would be my only guess.

Either way, both of them seem to have abused their charity for personal gain and both need to be prosecuted for it. Trump is and the Clinton's aren't and that is a damn shame and embarrassing to this country

OrangeCrush

Territorial Marshal
Oct 26, 2004
Gateway to the High Plains
The Clinton's seem MUCH better at hiding things that can be stuck to them than Trump has been would be my only guess.

Either way, both of them seem to have abused their charity for personal gain and both need to be prosecuted for it. Trump is and the Clinton's aren't and that is a damn shame and embarrassing to this country
or is it because the witnesses or anyone with information on the Clintons have committed suicide?

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
So what are we looking at as far as possible consequences?
Restitution payment from all those involved....fine for all those involved and dissolving the Trump Org in NY would be my best guess. The state can't do much more than that. But the did say they turned their findings over to the Federal Govt for potential campaign violations...which I doubt that will go anywhere.

Most likely see some fines and maybe shutting down of the Trump Org IF they can prove all of this in court

May 22, 2005
Behind Enemy Lines
Most likely a fishing expedition designed to allow a free-roam rummage for dirt. The tactic is to file a lawsuit with a lot of flimsy allegations and get a biased judge to authorize discovery that is designed to get the supporting evidence.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Most likely a fishing expedition designed to allow a free-roam rummage for dirt. The tactic is to file a lawsuit with a lot of flimsy allegations and get a biased judge to authorize discovery that is designed to get the supporting evidence.
They have at least 1 receipt of what they called illegal activity published in the filing today..there is a little more than allegations...but again I don't think this will do anything but cause the Trump Foundation to be closed, which Trump has been trying to do but the NY AG wouldn't allow it because of this investigation