new uniforms for texas

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 9, 2012
DRINK!

Orange helmets finally. I like these a lot just from this picture. They look very cool.

Jan 1, 2011
Houston
I thought these were the ones that kept getting erased in earlier threads, have we now decided they are for real? God I hope not, just look at tacotechs camo last year. Nike is going too far, the hideous WVU grey/gray this week-end was bad, but not this bad. This will rival some of the bad ones Maryland had last year.

OP150

John 15:13
Aug 30, 2008
D2L
I was skeptical but there seems to be more smoke beginning to bellow. It was only a matter of time following the Oregon concept that we'd get something "special." I guess at least it's camo and not a uniform with the Google Map layout of Oklahoma and a Oklahoma flag on one half of the helmet and shoulders. It's orange, that's all that matters!

CampusCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 4, 2006
Saint Louis, MO
I hope these aren't real, they are horrible.

Also, why would we be wearing camo? Wouldn't you wear that on Memorial Day weekend instead? I think that would be more appropriate.