New OC thread

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jan 14, 2006
Remember last year when MG hired Knowles he just announced six new members of the cowboy family. Not sure if they ever put out anything official as far as saying he was the DC. So I'm not expecting a big show of it.

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
If Henson and/or Dunn was going to be the new OC, they would be part of the search for a new QB coach. Further, you wouldn’t hire a new QB coach without disclosing to the new coach who the new QB coach’s OC was going to be, especially if he was already on staff. Further still, you wouldn’t be out in the market for a QB coach telling potential candidates to keep the name of the OC secret, again, if the OC was already on staff. Yet further still, If the OC was already on staff, what does not announcing such accomplish with signing date around the corner? And, do you want the entire coaching staff and families and other football staff burdened with keeping their mouth shut for no good reason?

I can find no logic in promoting someone within the current staff and keeping it secret for 4 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, I see, so you really don't know anything either. You're just using your own "logic". Got it.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
If Henson and/or Dunn was going to be the new OC, they would be part of the search for a new QB coach. Further, you wouldn’t hire a new QB coach without disclosing to the new coach who the new QB coach’s OC was going to be, especially if he was already on staff. Further still, you wouldn’t be out in the market for a QB coach telling potential candidates to keep the name of the OC secret, again, if the OC was already on staff. Yet further still, If the OC was already on staff, what does not announcing such accomplish with signing date around the corner? And, do you want the entire coaching staff and families and other football staff burdened with keeping their mouth shut for no good reason?

I can find no logic in promoting someone within the current staff and keeping it secret for 4 weeks.

Oh, I see, so you really don't know anything either. You're just using your own "logic". Got it.
Yeah, it’s that logic thingy that’s in such short supply on these boards.

Last edited:

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
From Princeton to Princeton on the Prairie ...me like. Those of you who don't know the Princeton and Oklahoma A&M connection...please research...very cool stuff.