New Football Uniforms

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rixaroo

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Jun 16, 2011
OKC
www.weekendwatchguide.com
The Pokes get new uniforms every 5 years and now they're due. Two prior releases came within the first few months of the year, but there might be Covid related delays...

Anybody heard anything on a new design?

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
I love our current uniforms. I think we’ve got the best non-traditional uniforms in the nation. Will definitely miss them when they are gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 13, 2010
Chicago
Both our current white and black unis are ugly - too busy, not orange enough.

I fully support the use of black and gray but they need to be cleaner looks, less busy, and more white/black AND orange as opposed to all black or mostly white.

The orange and gray unis (and components) are still nice, clean looks. The 1987 white throwback jerseys are also great, but I'm baffled why they use those at home and not the road.

The Cowboys script and OSU logos (retro and current) are all MUCH cleaner looks than the Sheriff badge or Pistol Pete insignias.

Bedlam unis have all been our best looks. We should definitely keep the black/orange/black and black/orange combos we've worn to get our asses kicked in Bedlam for National TV. If we're going to show up with a wretched game plan (or none at all) we might as well look good!

Jun 16, 2020
Atlanta
The alumni association is doing some branding work I believe. I hope we use less pistol pete badge logos and more OSU logos. Would like to see some new unis as well!

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
Stink-eye Pete, Cheesy Toy Story Woody Badge and anything Gray need to be relegated to the trash heap of history next to the flaming logo.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
Both our current white and black unis are ugly - too busy, not orange enough.

I fully support the use of black and gray but they need to be cleaner looks, less busy, and more white/black AND orange as opposed to all black or mostly white.

The orange and gray unis (and components) are still nice, clean looks. The 1987 white throwback jerseys are also great, but I'm baffled why they use those at home and not the road.

The Cowboys script and OSU logos (retro and current) are all MUCH cleaner looks than the Sheriff badge or Pistol Pete insignias.

Bedlam unis have all been our best looks. We should definitely keep the black/orange/black and black/orange combos we've worn to get our asses kicked in Bedlam for National TV. If we're going to show up with a wretched game plan (or none at all) we might as well look good!
Rank in order(x-helmet)
1. All White
2. Orange over white
3. White over orange
4. White over black
5. Orange over black
6. Black over orange
7. Black over white
8. All black
9. All orange
33. Any combo with gray

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk