New evidence tying Hunter Biden business to communist China and Russia

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
So, it was the Biden family with ties to Communist China and the Russian Government.....

The "relationships created counterintelligence and extortion concerns,"

Senators release new evidence tying Hunter Biden business to communist China, Russian energy

Two Republican-run Senate committees on Wednesday released new evidence they say shows Hunter Biden and his business associates were working deals as late as 2017 tied to communist China and Russian energy interests, arguing the activities created potential counterintelligence concerns for Joe Biden's family.

Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), and Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) made the documents public as part of a supplemental report in their ongoing investigation of Hunter Biden's business activities. The documents include emails, text messages and business memos provided to the committee by Biden family business associate Tony Bobulinski, who is cooperating with both Senate and FBI investigations into the Biden family.

"These new records confirm the connections between the Biden family and the communist Chinese government, as well as the links between Hunter Biden's business associates and the Russian government, and further support the Committees' September 23, 2020 report's finding that such relationships created counterintelligence and extortion concerns," the senators wrote in their new report.

https://justthenews.com/accountabil...Ydt8tU0RWUgR-_UwkGRIfsWwq6LY9swummh9u9QdT_jgI

Nov 6, 2010
If it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander. I have absolutely no problem with an independent investigation into possible conflicts of interest, influence, etc, with Hunter/Joe Biden if the senate republicans feel it is in our interests, and particularly if our intelligence agencies decide there is a potential risk.

Aug 16, 2012
All I know is that we've only had one sitting president in our history hold a secret chinese bank account.
How is an account you know about, and the IRS has always known about....secret? Just because something was not known by those who have no business knowing it, does not make it a secret.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
How is an account you know about, and the IRS has always known about....secret? Just because something was not known by those who have no business knowing it, does not make it a secret.
It wasn't secret and it's standard practice for people who do business in China. What's odd is that some people have only recently discovered it seems that Trump has been in business a long time before politics. On the other hand you have some people who get into politics so they can do "business". There is a difference.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
All I know is that we've only had one sitting president in our history hold a secret chinese bank account.
It’s a secret to a few hundred million Americans who would certainly like to know about such information. It wouldn’t bother his base, he could kill people on camera and his base would still vote for him, but for a majority of the electorate, it probably didn’t help.

OrangeAggie

Assistant to the Moderater
A/V Subscriber
Feb 6, 2004
Edmond
Do you guys ever get information from credible sources or do you just bathe yourself in right wing propaganda 24/7? That site is absolute trash journalism. Just because you like what an article says doesn't mean it's true, it just means you're easy to manipulate.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Do you guys ever get information from credible sources or do you just bathe yourself in right wing propaganda 24/7? That site is absolute trash journalism. Just because you like what an article says doesn't mean it's true, it just means you're easy to manipulate.
I'm guessing the latter.

Look at the whole Parler thing. Traditional social media was concerned about their liability with "false content" and only removed stuff that was blatant. After the election the narrative was this had an impact so many conservatives started flocking to a new forum that promised unfiltered content. The investors in said forum are conservative influencers who used traditional social media to convince the public that blocking extreme content was censorship.

So two things are going on here. First off people who know how to manipulate social media for profit are loving the outcome of this election. Second, you have a large group of people who don't care if they are being lied to as long as the lie reinforces their beliefs.

Again, here, the latter.

Aug 16, 2012
It’s a secret to a few hundred million Americans who would certainly like to know about such information. It wouldn’t bother his base, he could kill people on camera and his base would still vote for him, but for a majority of the electorate, it probably didn’t help.
Secret
Unknown

Not the same. Not even close. Do you know where every politician has an account? All of their business dealings? No. That does not make them secrets

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Secret
Unknown

Not the same. Not even close. Do you know where every politician has an account? All of their business dealings? No. That does not make them secrets
It’s intentionally undisclosed because of the clear bad optics. Imagine if Obama was found to have had a Chinese bank account while president. He’s be called Beijing Barry. It’s just one thing we’d all know about if he released his taxes like every other president does. But this is one of many other examples of things he didn’t want people to see. Who wants to be the president who paid more income taxes to a communist regime uncle Xi than to Uncle Sam? Or the president who is 400 million in debt to some unknown entity. Curious to see how much legal protection he’ll stand to lose in January.

I’ll bet he’ll boycott the inauguration too. Probably leave a bunch of half eaten cans of goya brand beans everywhere

Aug 16, 2012
It’s intentionally undisclosed because of the clear bad optics. Imagine if Obama was found to have had a Chinese bank account while president. He’s be called Beijing Barry. It’s just one thing we’d all know about if he released his taxes like every other president does. But this is one of many other examples of things he didn’t want people to see. Who wants to be the president who paid more income taxes to a communist regime uncle Xi than to Uncle Sam? Or the president who is 400 million in debt to some unknown entity. Curious to see how much legal protection he’ll stand to lose in January.

I’ll bet he’ll boycott the inauguration too. Probably leave a bunch of half eaten cans of goya brand beans everywhere
Undisclosed is not a secret. I do not care what prior presidents have done, it is none of anyone's business. There are more than enough mechanisms in place to prevent the financial standing of a president from from ever being a national security concern, especially when a government agency actually knows about the account. Suppose you tell us exactly how your catastrophic scenario could actually play out without some other government agency making sure it does not. The security argument is all wet, without merit or precedent, and just an inane talking point.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Traditional social media was concerned about their liability with "false content" and only removed stuff that was blatant.
That's simply not true.

They are protected from liability lawsuits. That changes when they start restricting speech.

I take it from your comment you aren't in favor of free speech?

https://www.eff.org/issues/cda230

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
So two things are going on here. First off people who know how to manipulate social media for profit are loving the outcome of this election. Second, you have a large group of people who don't care if they are being lied to as long as the lie reinforces their beliefs.
And you still believe Trump conspired with Russia even though all the money was flowing to Democrats.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
I take it you are ok with lies as long as the lie supports your cause.
I am not in favor of restricting free speech. The problem with restricting free speech it all depends on who is doing the censorship. Something Iran, Russia, China, Cuba and others like them favor.

And given you choose this response and didn't answer my question we can assume you are not in favor of free speech. Now we know.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Undisclosed is not a secret. I do not care what prior presidents have done, it is none of anyone's business. There are more than enough mechanisms in place to prevent the financial standing of a president from from ever being a national security concern, especially when a government agency actually knows about the account. Suppose you tell us exactly how your catastrophic scenario could actually play out without some other government agency making sure it does not. The security argument is all wet, without merit or precedent, and just an inane talking point.
Sure it is. You think he wasnt actively trying to hide the fact that he held a chinese bank account? Of course he was. he didnt want that to get out, for obvious reasons. I can only imagine your response if you discovered biden had one.

And it's our business to know because we have to put our trust into this person if they are to be the president. That's why they are under such a high level of scrutiny, and why being transparent in their financial activities by releasing tax returns has been a tradition since the 70s. biden released 22 years of tax returns. Obama did 11 years. There's a reason why nearly every president we've had for the last 50 years has disclosed their tax returns. If you have nothing to hide, you disclose your financials. If you do have something to hide, you dont. clearly rump has many financial related things he'd wish to keep away from the American people. I mean the dunce paid $150,000 to stormy freakin daniels so she wouldnt tell teh world he cheated on his wife with her. the guy is clearly not very good with his money. or even OUR money. You dont want to know how much his golf outings have cost us.

It's all no big deal until we run into a potus who has serious money problems. im curious to know who he owes 400 million to.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Sure it is. You think he wasnt actively trying to hide the fact that he held a chinese bank account? Of course he was. he didnt want that to get out, for obvious reasons. I can only imagine your response if you discovered biden had one.

And it's our business to know because we have to put our trust into this person if they are to be the president. That's why they are under such a high level of scrutiny, and why being transparent in their financial activities by releasing tax returns has been a tradition since the 70s. biden released 22 years of tax returns. Obama did 11 years. There's a reason why nearly every president we've had for the last 50 years has disclosed their tax returns. If you have nothing to hide, you disclose your financials. If you do have something to hide, you dont. clearly rump has many financial related things he'd wish to keep away from the American people. I mean the dunce paid $150,000 to stormy freakin daniels so she wouldnt tell teh world he cheated on his wife with her. the guy is clearly not very good with his money. or even OUR money. You dont want to know how much his golf outings have cost us.

It's all no big deal until we run into a potus who has serious money problems. im curious to know who he owes 400 million to.
If you actually had something to hide that was illegal you wouldn't find it on their tax returns.......

$400M is roughly 16% of Trumps net worth. Do you find it surprising that a businessman has a loan that's 16% of their net worth?

Trump World Tower opened in 2001, it cost approximately US$300 million to construct.

Last edited:

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

If you actually had something to hide that was illegal you wouldn't find it on their tax returns.......

$400M is roughly 16% of Trumps net worth. Do you find it surprising that a businessman has a loan that's 16% of their net worth?

Trump World Tower opened in 2001, it cost approximately US$300 million to construct.

Hes been under investigation in New York and will very well stands to face pretty serious charges once he loses legal protections enjoyed by heads of state. He’s going to have to answer some difficult questions pretty soon. The continued downfall of rump will be entertaining for all to witness.

He is not even worth $1 billion, it’s not even close. That’s just the image he wants to project. But I am unsurprised that his base of followers who don’t care about the fact that he cheats on his wives, and brags about groping women, also don’t care about his significant debts. Like that could never be a factor in any decisions he makes as president. Mmhmm. But I definitely believe he has made a ton of money off of being president. I suspect the main reason he wanted to be president is because of how financially lucrative it is. Obama could command hundreds of thousands of dollars per speech. I doubt people will pay rump that kind of money for a speech, but it is still pretty easy money.