New Cowboy Baseball Stadium discussion thread: Likes, Dislikes, Ideas, Traditions, etc.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

More Cowbell

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2005
Highland Village, TX
No reason to think this isn't part of the plan but...as a OSU baseball fan that lives too far to attend most games I would like everything pre-wired and set up to facilitate quality live streaming of games. Will help build/maintain our national brand.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
No reason to think this isn't part of the plan but...as a OSU baseball fan that lives too far to attend most games I would like everything pre-wired and set up to facilitate quality live streaming of games. Will help build/maintain our national brand.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm sure it will be. But, considering how old Allie P. is, the live streaming of games over the past few years has been really really good. Not much to complain about there.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
strikeupthegapband.com
Other than they need a centerfield camera to show the pitch. It could be a fixed camera and it really changes the perspective of the game.
They've had a CF camera for several seasons now. Not sure what you're saying.

I'm sure they'll have a fixed CF camera location in the new ballpark, and I'm hoping it'll be higher up than the one they use now.

With how much money we're spending on this ballpark I'm sure they'll have improved camera angles, etc.

Aug 19, 2015
ataballfield
They've had a CF camera for several seasons now. Not sure what you're saying.

I'm sure they'll have a fixed CF camera location in the new ballpark, and I'm hoping it'll be higher up than the one they use now.

With how much money we're spending on this ballpark I'm sure they'll have improved camera angles, etc.
I may be wrong, but I think they only use it for the televised games, not the YouTube broadcast. Most of those are the camera behind home, behind the net, umpire and catcher, the first base side and the third base side. Again, I may be remembering incorrectly. Either that or it wasn't used for every streaming game.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
strikeupthegapband.com
I may be wrong, but I think they only use it for the televised games, not the YouTube broadcast. Most of those are the camera behind home, behind the net, umpire and catcher, the first base side and the third base side. Again, I may be remembering incorrectly. Either that or it wasn't used for every streaming game.
They've used the CF camera for the vast majority of games since 2016. They used the CF camera for every single game this year put on YouTube except for 1 game against Kansas that was part of a DH and the night game was on Fox so they couldn't use the CF camera for the day game. They're still on YouTube, so you can still check it out.