Need 3 tickets to ISU and ATM

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 16, 2004
We need 3 more tickets to ISU game for Dad's day and also need 3 more tickets to Homecoming game. (My little brother is finalist for Homecoming King and we need some extra tickets for family members!)

We are also interested in buying 2 tickets to UO game.

Thanks

bleedaggie

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
I have three to the ISU game you can have for $30. They're face value $40 tickets. Section R, level M, row 40ish. Definitely not the 50 yard line, but they won't be bad.

Sep 16, 2004
tickets

They were able to buy some tickets through the ticket office for $20 each. --a special offer because of Dad's day. So, we don't need the ISU tickets anymore, but we are still interested in tickets for the other games.

Thanks for your help and if we hear of anyone else who needs tickets, we will let you know.

bleedaggie

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Oct 16, 2003
That worked out well for ya!

If anyone else is interested, I still have several tickets if you want them. I'm bringing a bunch of high school kids, but one of the high schools' homecoming is this weekend, so several of the kids backed out. It'd be nice to sell them to someone wearing orange.