Neal Brown can recruit!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

ATXCowboy

Like a Boss
A/V Subscriber
Sep 2, 2009
Austin
WVU fans always envisioned WVU eventually owning the Big 12 like they did the BE. The plan is taking longer than many of us like, but our feet are now on the right path. I mean there is no bama or lsu in the big 12, and wvu beat clemson 70-33 the last time we played them.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
My first thought when I saw the thread title, “Who the f@#$ is Neal Brown?”

Now after reading the post my thought is “Who the f@#$ cares?”
WVU is currently ranked 19th in recruiting rankings. I'll keep you posted. WVU getting a top 20 recruiting class would be good for the big 12's image btw.

WVU fans always envisioned WVU eventually owning the Big 12 like they did the BE. The plan is taking longer than many of us like, but our feet are now on the right path. I mean there is no bama or lsu in the big 12, and wvu beat clemson 70-33 the last time we played them.
You’ve convinced me. I now have WVU running over tOSU in the CFP semi-final, and then destroying Clemson in the Final.

No need for more propaganda here, so your time might be better spent elsewhere. See ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

w0lfe

Wrangler
Aug 23, 2010
I'm convinced he's just a troll and isn't this delusional, but rather just says the most outrageous stuff to get reactions from people. WVU will never be able recruit like texas and ou does, in addition WVU is just a stepping stone program.

Sep 9, 2013
I'm convinced he's just a troll and isn't this delusional, but rather just says the most outrageous stuff to get reactions from people. WVU will never be able recruit like texas and ou does, in addition WVU is just a stepping stone program.
You've obviously never been to the 247 WVU sports site. I'm not a Kool Aid drinker in comparison to most. Many posters believe if RROD hadnt bailed for Michigan, after 3 straight top 10 seasons, WVU football would have reached new heights.

Saban is from wva, born and raised. If the dice would've landed differently and he'd landed at WVU, WVU would be counting its titles, rather than Bama.

New Orleans, btw, has been very hard hit by the coronavirus. My next door neighbor, a doctor, has it, and I live with a nurse who works at a hospital where these patients are housed. I'm 60, and had a triple bypass right before the last 4th of July.

So if I suddenly quit posting, no you didn't drive me off, God has called me home!

Sep 9, 2013
I'm 78, so i sympathize with you on the virus question. I wish you, your nurse and the Doc next door the best. Stay safe.
I WISH i'd make it to 78, but that is highly unlikely. Congratz on living that long. Stay safe, the virus picks on older folk.

Jan 1, 2011
Houston
I don't know your circumstances other than the triple bypass, but i know that my old partner had one in his 60s and he turned 90 last month. He was a smoker for a lot of his life. Hang in there, you never know what the man upstairs has in store for you.

Sep 9, 2013
West Virginia picked up another big commitment on Thursday night as Perry (OH) running back Jaylen Anderson pledged to the Mountaineers over offers from Florida, Kentucky, Pitt, and more.