NCAA Men's Golf Championships at Karsten Creek

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 22, 2008
Austin, Tx
I was still watching, just on my phone at a bar...so y’all can stow that superstitious crap that was sorta proving true when I was posting earlier...
so you picked up your kid and went to a bar. I have heard stories about Austin parenting peculiarities.
No, grabbed my kiddos, took them home, got them situated with the sitter, then took a Lyft over to a piano bar to join my wife at their end-of-school-year party. Was watching Pokes on my phone via U-verse app. So chill out on your judgement there.
I think he was kidding you. But, I live in Austin too and he’s probably somewhat correct. Not about you of course.

Aug 16, 2012
No, grabbed my kiddos, took them home, got them situated with the sitter, then took a Lyft over to a piano bar to join my wife at their end-of-school-year party. Was watching Pokes on my phone via U-verse app. So chill out on your judgement there.
Dude, was a joke. Please do not start a social media campaign to boycott my business.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
Important media question, Does Blevins get to call the goons defending national champions after tomorrow, or does he have to come up with some other way to make goon fans feel good about themselves?

LakeCowboy

1945 National Champions
A/V Subscriber
May 14, 2009
Edmond, OK
So, how do we match up with Bama?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bama got hot on Saturday and yesterday, they were over Par on Friday, Sunday and Monday. If they regress to their mean at Karsten we'll be in good shape. If they stay hot, we'll be in a dogfight. Bama is really good at match play. We need Ventura to win a matchup for us, and Hovland/Eckroat to keep doing what they are doing. Wolff is a wildcard, if he wins it'll be a runaway. He showed a ton of resolve battling back yesterday.

Wolff/Riley, Ventura/Furr, and Eckroat/Shore are really interesting matchups.

Furr has played great in match play but puked two 80's in stroke play. We need Ventura to get us a point there. If we win, I'm expecting our points to come from Hovland, Ventura and Bauchou. I think Ventura is a swing spot for us against Bama, but anything is possible in match play. The difference between 5-0-0 and 0-5-0 can be very small.